Chapter: 4

Britney's POV

When I woke up, I turned over, Matt was gone. I glanced at my phone, it was almost noon. I woke up, went to my suitcase and picked out an outfit: purple nike shorts, black California tee, and black vans. I brushed my long blonde hair and put it up in a messy side pony tail, grabbed my phone and headed to find the boys.

I checked in the lobby. Nope. Checked at the pool. Nope. All of a sudden I hear a yell coming from upstairs. I ran to the elevator and pressed our floor and ran to the room. They were in Jacks room. I opened the door and Taylor was yelling at Nash.

"Guys! What's going on?" I asked in an urgent tone.

"He broke it!" Taylor said. "Broke what?" I asked.

"My flipping bandana. He ripped it!" He spoke quietly.

"Oh come on! It's not like that's your only one! You have more than 100!"Nash yelled.

"So! That one was special!" Taylor said defending himself.

I had enough. "GUYS! Just stop! Taylor I'll buy you more! Nash that wasn't very nice!"

Cameron and Aaron started laughing on the floor. I was surprised they didn't die laughing. "What's going on?" I demanded. Jack Johnson tried saying something but all that came out was laughter. "WHAT!" I yelled.

"It- it was all- a prank" Nash told me still getting over laughing.

Aaron, Cameron, Taylor, Carter and the other boys laughed even harder.

"Sorry Brit. It was one of our fans' ideas ." Taylor finally said.

"Totally not funny guys!" I said to them.

"You're right. It's not funny. It's hilarious!" Cam yelled laughing even harder.

"Ok. Ok. Whatever. You guys done?" I told them.

"I think so." Jack Gilinsky said chuckling.

"Okay. While you guys are busy goofing around, I'm going to my room." I rolled my eyes while walking out the door.

I pulled out my phone; 3:00. Ugh. Time flies by fast. OMG. Chelsea! I totally forgot to text her! I opened up my messages and I texted her.

Britney: hey Chelsea. Sorry I haven't texted you lately. It's just San Diego is so much fun!

I almost instantly got a response:

Chelsea: oh hey! Sorry!! Same thing here! What are you doing tonight?

Britney: nothing. Do you want to go shopping?

Chelsea: sounds good. I'll meet you at the mall? At 6?

Britney: alright. Bye! :)

I put my phone back in my pocket and headed towards my room. When I opened the door Matt was on the bed.

"Hey Matt." I said to him smiling.

He looked up at me and smiled, "Hey Brit. What's up?"

"Nothing. Just came back from Jack's room and got pranked." I told him.

"Oh yeah I heard about that." He replied laughing. "Anyways, what are you doing later?"

"Just going shopping with my friend Chelsea." I relied.

"Oh sounds fun. Do you mind if I go? I need some new vans and clothes" he asked.

"Sure!" How could I say no to Matthew Lee Espinosa?

Around 5:30

"You ready to go Matt?" I asked.

"Yeah just let me grab my phone."

He grabbed his phone and we were stopped by Cam at the door. "Um what are you doing Cameron?" I asked him annoyingly.

"Standing here." He replied sarcastically.

"No really? Thanks Sherlock." I said said sarcastically causing Matt to stifle a laugh. "I'm going to the mall with Chelsea and Matt wants to come." I told him.

"Chelsea..?" He asked. "The girl from the airport.." I replied. "Oh yeah. Okay. Have fun."

"Don't fuck her too hard Espinosa." I heard Jack G say from the back.

"Shut up Gilinsky." Matt replied. "Ready to go?"

"Yep." We walked out the door and down to the lobby.

"Sorry about what Jack said." He apologized.

"It's okay. Cam's the same way." I told him.

After we walked out the door, Matt grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers together and smiled at me and we walked to go meet Chelsea.