Chapter: 23

Britney's POV

"Brit, get your lazy-white-girl-ass down here! We're going to be late!" Cameron yelled loudly from his bedroom.

"Don't tell me what to do!" I screamed back pinning back my bangs and putting my hair into a pony tail.

"Babe, come on. We are going to be late." Matt said softly from my doorway.

I chuckled. "Coming." I said back smiling.

Matt grabbed my bag and took it downstairs. Since Carter lives in North Carolina with Nash, and Cameron and Nash have a very unique bromance, we're staying at Nash's house for the week.

I walked downstairs and Cameron called the driver outside.

We got in the car and the driver took us to the airport. Once we got there our flight was scheduled to take off in an hour and we rushed to get through security.

"OMG! It's Matt Espinosa and Cameron Dallas!" I heard screams and girls surrounded us.

I gripped Matt's arm and tried not to be pushed by the fan girls around us.

Some girl shoved me and I let go off Matt's arm.

She looked me right in the eye. "Just stop trying. Matt's only with you because he feels sorry for you. Without Cameron as your brother, no one would know who you are. So do us all a favor and kill yourself, you fat pig." She said smirking and crossing her arms.

I looked at her with wide eyes and my mouth wide open.

Matt saw me and came over.

"What's going on, babe?" Matt asked me looking over to the girl who was still smirking.

He saw my face and began to speak.

"I really think you should go-" Matt started to say.

"Excuse me? Kill myself? I'm sorry do you even realize what you just said? You just told me to kill myself. People like you, kill innocent people. I lost one of my really good friends because of people like you. And you have the nerve to tell me to kill myself? And I'm sorry you feel that way about me. I know I'm going to have hate, do I care? No. Because I love Matt. Nothing is going to come in-between us. Not even snobby- twig-bitches who starve themselves like you. So what, I'm not 85 pounds. But I have more heart in one ass cheek then you do in your entire body. And I'm not fat." I said lifting up my shirt to show her my abs that were barely there.

She gasped.

"So guess what, don't judge me because i don't starve myself and because I have the perfect life for me right now. Don't make rude remarks about me because you think that's going to break me and Matt up. Because it's not. So buh-bye." I said smiling and kissing Matt on the cheek.

I heard the girl grunt and she walked away swinging her hips.

"Oh and by the way, get some new shorts. Just because it zips, doesn't mean they fit. You look like a baby prostitute!" I yelled at she rolled her eyes.

Matt kissed my cheek and we took pictures with the remaining fans.

"You are so pretty!! I wish I could be you!" A girl around my age said.

"Girl, you're gorgeous. Be glad you're you." I told her smiling.

"Can I have a picture with you?" She asked.

"Sure." Matt said smiling.

"No um I meant Britney." The girl said laughing.

I laughed at Matt and Matt took our picture.

"Thank you so much!" The girl said hugging me and she walked away.

There were a few fans left and once they left we hurried to our flight.

Our seats were close together, it was Matt and I in one row and Taylor and Cam in the row next to us.

I had just put my beats on when Matt looked at me.

"What?" I asked smiling.

"I think you're getting more popular then I am babe." He said kissing my nose.

"It's just because I am too fab." I said rolling my eyes playfully.

I played my music and leaned my head on Matt's shoulder and fell asleep.

"Britney. Wake up." Matt said pushing my shoulder slightly.

I slowly opened my eyes and yawned.

Matt grabbed both our carry-ons and walked to the lobby.

"I'm going to grab our luggage." Taylor said standing up and fixing his bandana.

"I'm going to get Chelsea. Her plane just landed." Can said standing up and running his fingers through his hair.

"Alright. Bye." I said leaning into Matt.

We watched them walk away and Matt went on Instagram.

"Let's take a picture." Matt said opening the camera app.

He held out his phone and we posed and he took the picture.

I looked at it and laughed. I was sticking out my tongue and Matt was kissing my cheek.

The caption was: airport with my girl✈️😘

Within 5 minutes there were so many comments.

"Are they dating??"

"I ship them so hard."

"She's gorgeous! Matt is so lucky."

"Britney is the definition of perfection."

"Mattney :)."

Hmmmm Mattney. Our ship name. That's cute. I smiled.

Notifications popped up on my phone from an account: @perfect.mattney

There was a photo of me and Matt in a heart with "Mattney <3" at the bottom. She tagged me and commented my username about 50 times. I liked her picture and followed her account.

I looked at the comments and so many people commented: "omg! She followed you! Congratulations!"

I smiled and turned off my phone.

Matt looked at his twitter feed and a notification popped up signaling that he tweeted something. I opened twitter and looked at his tweet.

@themattespinosa: stuck waiting in the airport for Cameron. He's probably banging Chelsea against the wall.

I laughed and favorited and retweeted.

"I'm going to go get him." Matt said laughing and holding out his hand for me to take.

I grabbed his hand and Taylor came by with our luggage.

Taylor followed behind us and we finally saw Chelsea and Cameron.

I waved over to her, and she was yelling at someone.

Oh dear Jesus.

******

Cameron's POV

"Chelsea?" A man who looked around 6"5 with gray-black hair asked her.

"Dad..?" She said looking at him.

Dad...?

⚾️⚾️⚾️⚾️⚾️⚾️⚾️⚾️⚾️⚾️⚾️⚾️

But thank y'all so much for 9K😘😘😘

Just the end of April I had 100 reads and now I have 9000 thank you sooooooo much 💕