chapter: 52

Britney's POV

The party at the O2L house started at 7 which leaves me 3 hours to get ready. I grabbed my leave in/ deep conditioner and put some in the palm of my hand. I ran my fingers through my hair making sure the conditioner was on my roots. After I ran my fingers through, I grabbed a towel and put my hair in the towel pony tail thing.

I walked down the stairs into the kitchen to make a snack before I had to rinse my hair out. Cameron was in the living room texting someone. Matt's car was still out in the driveway so I knew he was here.

"Mom!" I called. "She's not here, business." Sierra replied as if I was talking to her.

"She's always gone." I said under my breath and opened the fridge. Just my luck, she went grocery shopping before she left. I grabbed a 1lb thing of ground hamburger and shut the fridge.

Sierra grabbed a frying pan from under the cabinet and started the stove for me.

"Why aren't you at your house?" I asked her and she turned to me wide eyes. "Not that I don't love that you're here..."

"Mom wanted me to water the plants and take care of everything." She replied pouring a glass of water for herself.

"Cameron and I are home...?"

"She knew you would be out with Matt and or spending time at parties." She told me, and I nodded in understandment.

"Fair enough." I said putting the hamburger in the frying pan.

"You going to that party tonight?" Sierra asked me taking a gulp of her water.

"Yeah, that's why I'm deep conditioning my hair."

She nodded and started stirring my hamburger. She put a pinch of spices in it to make it taste better and stirred it again. "What are you making?"

"Taco Salad." I replied. "Dad's way."

She smiled and the meat started turning brown. "Dads way is the best."

Sierra went into the living room and Cam walked over to the stove. He pinched a piece of hamburger and put it in his mouth.

"I'm doing the sister tag for my YouTube video." He told me with his mouth full of food.

"Okay. That's great." I replied stirring the meat again. It was completely cooked so I turned off the stove.

"I need a sister for that." He told me. "You have two, dude." I said to him and he rolled his eyes.

"Will you be in the video?" He asked me grabbing a plate from the cupboard.

I smiled. "AWH! Cameron!" I hugged him and kissed his cheek. "I would love to be in your video!"

"Thanks. Now get off." He pushed me off him. "I'm filming tomorrow, so don't get drunk tonight."

"No promises."

Cameron handed me a bowl and I grabbed the bag of tortilla circle chips out of the pantry.

I opened the bag and took a handful of the chips in my hand and crushed them up. I set them in the bowl, and scooped the hamburger out of the pan into the bowl. I sprinkled shredded cheese on top and sat on the couch.

"What smells so good?" Matt walked into the living room and kissed my lips softly.

"My food." I told him. "You can have some if you want."

He reached for my spoon and I swatted his hand away. "Your own, moron."

I heard him chuckle as he grabbed a bowl out the cabinet and made one for himself.