Chapter: 7

I am so sorry for not updating!! My dad took away every electronic In the house for a really stupid reason and I got in trouble for it. So here's the chapter 😊😊

Britney's POV

I woke up and looked over at Chelsea's bed to see if she was still sleeping. She was more than awake. She was literally just staring at my with a grin on her face.

"Dude. What the frick?" I asked her kind of creeped out. "How long have you been staring at me?"

"Just like 15 minutes. Did you know you talk in your sleep?" She told me laughing. "Oh and you drool."

"Shut up!" I told her while wiping my the corners of my mouth.

"You say some pretty weird stuff Brit." She laughed at me. "Come on. Cameron told me last night to meet them in his room after we woke up today."

"Alright. Alright." I said getting up.

"We should totally twin today!" Chelsea squealed while jumping up and down.

"Um how about no?" I told her rolling my eyes.

"Please? For my birthday you missed?" She asked me pulling the puppy dog face.

"When was your birthday?" I asked.

"Pshht. You know. Like 5 months ago." She said quietly.

"I didn't even know you then!" I replied.

"So." She said crossing her arms.

"Fine. I really don't want to argue. What do you want to wear?" I asked her.

"Ummm. I'll wear Cam's red Magcon hoodie and my Victoria Secret yoga shorts and you can wear your Black Magcon hoodie with your miss me shorts." She told me.

"So we are only twinning with our sweatshirts?" I asked confused.

"Pretty much." She responded.

"Whatever." I said grabbing my clothes. I put them on in the bathroom, washed my face, and brushed my teeth. When I came back out she was dressed and ready. Before we left I put on a little bit of eye liner and mascara like I normally do. Chelsea was all ready. I quickly brushed my long hair and decided to leave it down.

We left the room and started walking towards Cameron's room.

When we got there, he opened the door. "Finally!" He said. "Girls take forever!"

"Um excuse me. Matt over there is still doing his hair." Chelsea said gesturing over to Matt who was fixing his hair.

"I heard my name." Matt said while walking over to me.

"Just talking about you and your hair." I said smiling at him.

I heard a girl voice coming from the opposite end of the room. I strolled over there and found out who it was.

It was a girl that looked about my age. She had long black hair and hazel-green eyes.

"That's Camila. Nash met her this morning. He really likes her." Taylor told me.

"Hi. You must be Camila. I'm Britney." I gave her a friendly smile and held out my hand.

"Hi! It's nice to meet you!" She told me.

"Guys let's go. No time for breakfast anymore. We need to get ready downstairs. They are going to let the girls in." Bart announced from the hallway.

"Let's go." Cameron said while holding Chelsea's hand.

They are so cute together. But they aren't officially together yet..?

I started heading out the door when Taylor stopped me. "Hey. Can I still take you to lunch?" He asked me.