#weloveyoutaylor

Hey guys so a lot of things have happening on twitter and Instagram.

Some ignorant moron made the hashtag #whywehatetaylorcaniff and #riptaylorcaniff and made it worldwide trending.

I really don't see why people have to be so cruel and ruin someone's life. Taylor is really strong...but how would you feel if someone tweeted: #whywehate(yourname)

That's pretty sick. Whoever made this hashtag I will find you. And I will cut off your balls. With a spoon. And make you suffer. No one deserves to be treated like this, especially Taylor.

I am a Matt girl, and I'll always be a Matt girl, but that doesn't mean I don't love Taylor. I've met Taylor, and he's seriously the sweetest person ever. And seeing him like this, kills me. He was at a meet and greet with Jack and Jack less than a year ago and he was so happy.

And within 6 months, someone creates a hashtag that basically says kill yourself no one likes you.

Fuck you. Fuck you Bart. This is basically your fault. It's your fault Magcon broke up. It's your fault why the Magcon girls are flipping out. It's your fault they're crying. They now have to see at least 3 different tours to see all of them.

And fuck you, whoever this hashtag belongs to. How can you sleep at night, knowing you ruined someone's life and no matter how hard we try, we can't fix it. It's always going to be there. We can cheer him up...but the damage is done. It's there. Thinking about a world without Taylor kills me. So fuck you and I hope you rot in hell. Have a wonderful day.

Tweet: #whywelovetaylor, #weloveyoutaylor, #wearehereforyoutaylor #reasonswelovetaylor, #staystrongtaylor,

Tweet them. Get them worldwide trending. If you don't have a twitter...post the hashtag on Instagram. I've been posting all day. Every tweet and hashtag counts.

Thank you guys so much. Update tomorrow.

#weloveyoutaylor