Chapter: 3

So I am going to update on Mondays and Fridays. 😊 that way I can work on chapters through the week and weekend.

Thank you all so much for reading 😊 it means a lot

I got 70 reads! Thank you guys! I know that doesn't seem like a lot but it means a lot to me.

I honestly thought I wouldn't get more than 10. 😁

So enjoy the chapter 😊

Britney's POV

The ride to the hotel took about 15 minutes. After we got to the hotel, Cam and Aaron, and I went up to the counter to check us in.

"Okay guys, you have rooms 125, 127, and 129. Have a wonderful day." She said smiling nicely.

"Alright guys time to head up to the rooms." Bart announced. "Nash, Cameron, Matt, and Taylor will be in one room and both Jacks, Shawn, Aaron, and Carter will be in another. You guys can go into another boys room, these are just the assigned rooms."

"What about Britney?" Cam asked.

"What?" I said. "Oh yeah! Where am I staying?" I was too busy focusing on Matt to even realize what was going on around me.

"She can stay with me." I looked to see who it was. Taylor.

"Um. Are you sure? Because I can stay in the extra room if you want?" I asked kind of confused.

"Yeah it's totally fine. There's three beds so it'll all work out." He said with a reassuring smile. "Alright" I said smiling back.

Cam looked straight at Taylor with a deathly glare on his face but I mouthed to him, "calm down. It's okay" he smiled slightly in response.

Matt had a jealous glare in his eye. Wait what? Matt is jealous? No. No. He's not jealous. He doesn't even like me.

"Let's go up to our rooms!" Jack Gilinsky yelled from where him and Carter were standing.

"YEAH!" All the boys yelled in unison.

"I'll meet you guys in a minute. I'm going to get some fresh air ." I told them. The only one paying attention was Cameron. "Alright. Be safe sis. Love you." He said while turning around. "Love you too!" I yelled.

I walked outside and felt the cool late San Diego breeze on my face. I walked down the street a ways and decided to stop at the store and grab a couple clothes than go to Starbucks.

I walked down the sidewalk to the nearest Fashion Valley mall. And I stopped in and grabbed a couple shorts and crop tops. I went to the checkout, on the way there I was too busy looking at my phone to realize I ran into someone.

All my clothes fell and I immediately apologized, "Oh my God! I'm so sorry! I really need to be more aware of where I'm going!" I said.

"No I'm sorry! I really shouldn't just be standing in the middle of the isle." She explained. She bent down and picked up my fallen clothes off the floor.

"Thank you so much!" I looked at her. She had long, brown beach waved hair. She looked about my age.

"Hi! My name is Jenna!" She told me.

"Hey! My names Britney!" I told her back.

"I love your outfit!" I told her. She was wearing a denim skirt with a white top and gray cardigan. The gray really brought out her brown eyes. She was a little bit shorter than me.

"Oh, thanks!" She replied happily. "So why are you in San Diego?" She asked me.

"I'm with my brother and his friends for an event called Magcon." I told her. She nodded.

"OMG! Who's your brother?" She asked ?

"Cameron Dallas" I replied.

"Oh, you two look alike." She said smiling wide.

"I get that a lot" I said slightly smiling.

"Hey, you are really nice, we should hang out sometime?" She asked me.

"Sure! Put your number in my phone." I handed her my phone and she put her number in and I did the same with hers

"It was great meeting you Britney!" She told me. "You too Jenna!" I replied back.

I payed for my clothes and left the store to head back to the hotel. When I got to our room Cam, Nash, and Matt were doing a challenge video so I didn't want to bother them. I plugged my phone in and checked twitter and Instagram.

"Hey cutie." Taylor said. I looked up at him. "Hey Taylor." I said with a smile.

"Whatcha up to?" He asked. "Just the usual. On on my phone." I chuckled and he laughed. By the time the boys were done with their video it was around midnight.

Knowing the boys, I knew I wouldn't get to sleep til around 3 or later.

Sooner than I thought I was asleep on the bed. I was woken up when I felt another person on the other side of me. I flipped over to see who is was. Matt.

"Sorry if I woke you. Taylor pushed me off the bed. Is it okay if I sleep here?"He looked at me smiling. "Um. Sure." I said blushing. I flipped back over smiling like an idiot knowing I was in the same bed as Matt. Before I knew it, I was asleep next to Matt and the only thing I could hear was his heartbeat.

🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆

I know this chapter was sucky but I have speeches all this week and I was really stressing. So enjoy :) the next chapter will be up on Friday 😊

So... Britney and Taylor? Or Britney and Matt. 😊😊 comment which one.