Chapter: 12

Britney's POV

I walked down the hall and into Matt's room. I heard a girl laughing and I figured it was Camila who was with Nash or Chelsea who was with Cameron. I opened the door and smiled. My smile faded.

I open the door to see Maggie sitting on Matts lap facing Matt and they're kissing.

I dropped the bag I was carrying and gasped quietly.

Matt must've heard me because he looked up and saw me.

"Britney.." He started to say.

I didn't let him finish. Instead, I opened the door and ran into my room. I didn't want to cry. I can be strong. He's not worth crying over. I can do this.

I can't do this. I broke down and started crying. I heard the door open.

"Go away! I don't want to talk to you!" I yelled into my pillow.

"Britney." I heard him say.

It wasn't Matt. I removed the pillow off my face and looked who it was.

Taylor.

He walked over to me and sat down next to me.

"Are you alright?" He asked me pushing my hair behind my ear.

I tried saying "no." I couldn't. Instead, I just shook my head.

He wrapped his arm around me and looked into my eyes.

He leaned in and tried to kiss me. I didn't pull away. Our lips slowly collided and our lips moved in perfect harmony together. I pulled away after about a minute. He smiled.

"I love you Britney."

I woke up and sat up so fast you'd think that I had a dream where you fall and you jerk awake. I was breathing really fast and I couldn't find my inhaler.

I ran over to the other side of the room in my suitcase. I ripped it apart ( not literally) until I found it. I breathed in and out and pressed the inhaler I let go after 10 seconds and I could breathe again.

Matt woke up and rushed over to me.

"Britney! What's going on? Are you okay?!" He practically yelled.

I sat down on the bed and patted the spot next to me so he could sit down.

I explained to him about my dream and his eyes went wide when I told him he was kissing Maggie.

"Britney, you know I would never ever break your heart, right?" He asked me concerned.

I nodded. "Yes I do."

He sighed in relief.

"You have all your stuff ready for the airplane ride home tonight?" He asked me.

That's right. We are leaving today.

"Yeah. I'll miss you Matt." I said to him with a pouty face.

"I'll miss you even more babe." He said with an even better pouty face.

My stomach felt like it grew butterflies just by the way he called me babe. I love it.

Babe. Babe. Babe. Babe. Babe. Babe. Babe.

Okay Britney focus.

"Can't I just go home with you?" I asked sighing dramatically while leaning on his shoulder.

He laughed. "As much as I'd love that, you need to see your mom, Brit."

"Uggghhhh. She's seen me my whole life and I've seen her my whole life. Can't I spend time with my wonderful boyfriend?" I asked sweetly.