Chapter: 21

Britney's POV

"What's going on?" Taylor said from the top of the stairs.

Matt looked at Taylor, to me, then back to Taylor.

"Babe, what's he doing here?" Matt asked and his brown eyes started to water.

"Britney, what's HE doing here?" Taylor asked gesturing to a teary-eyes Matt.

"HE has a name, Taylor." I shot back at him crossing my arms.

"Babe." Matt told me and I looked over at him. His eyes were watering and I couldn't stand to see him cry.

"I am here because while you were out sucking another girls face off I was comforting Britney." Taylor said practically running down the status toward Matt.

This is not happening.

"Hey. That's really nice thank you dude. It was all a misunderstanding and thank you for being such a great friend to comfort my girlfriend." Matt said while hugging Taylor.

I really couldn't tell if he was being sarcastic.

"Oh. Um. No problem bro." Taylor said removing Matt from him.

Matt looked at Taylor.

"We good?" He asked.

"Yeah. We cool." Taylor replied back.

"Britney!" Cameron yelled from the kitchen.

"In here Cam!" I yelled back at him hugging Matt.

Cam walked in with his phone to his ear. "Carter has his party tomorrow and he wants to know if we want to go?"

I looked at both Taylor and Matt. "Sounds good."

"Alright cool." He said while telling, I'm guessing, Carter that we'll be there.

I looked at Matt. "So what about your mom's birthday?" I asked Matt. "Weren't you supposed to fly home before.."

"Yeah." Matt sighed. "But I called her at the airport and she said my dad bought her a 1 week cruise so she'll be gone anyways. More time to spend with my beautiful girlfriend." Matt kissed my cheek.

I blushed and kissed him back.

"PDA guys." Taylor said while texting on his phone.

I stuck my tongue out at him. "Oh whatever."

"So, my gorgeous girlfriend. What shall we do on this Thursday night?" Matt asked me while taking my hand and leading me outside.

"I don't care as long as I'm with you." I said while jumping on his back.

He caught me and his hands rested under the back of my knees.

"We could go to the water park?" Matt asked spinning around.

"Sounds good." I said hopping off his back. "Let me get my stuff."

"Sounds good." Matt told me leading back inside.

I ran upstairs and grabbed my mint green fringed bikini top and matching bottoms.

I grabbed my Miami towel and slipped on a pair of white flip flops. I grabbed by tote bag and put everything in there.

I walked down stairs and Matt already had his trunks on.

Matt smiled at me and he took my hand and I followed him out to his car.

"After you." Matt said while opening my car door.

"Why thank you." I said smiling and getting in.

Matt got in shortly after.

"Soo, you have a defined 6 pack?" Matt asked smirking.

"Shush. It embarrassing! I got it from cheer and it's barely a six pack. It there though." I playfully punched his arm.

"I think it's adorable." Matt said holding my hand.

We arrived at the water park and people stared at us while walking in.

Matt put our stuff down and took off his shirt.

"Water slides first?" He asked looking at me.

"Definitely." I replied intertwining our fingers.

The line for the slide was surprisingly short and we got to go together.

We sat down in the inter-tube and the worker gave us a slight shove to get us moving.

Matt began to rock the tube to the point of it almost tipping and I screamed.

"Matt! Stop it!" I yelled laughing.

"Nope!" He replied back.

The tube tipped over in the water and we both went under.

I popped up and looked around and couldn't find Matt.

I looked behind me and couldn't find him.

I felt my legs on his shoulders and I was lifted up out out of the water.

I laughed.

We continued to ride every ride they had before the workers announced they were closing.

We packed up our things and headed toward the car.

I opened the door and buckled in.

Matt began to drive and the steady rhythm of the car on the highway out me to sleep.

All I remember is Matt taking my hand in his.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Sorry for the late chapter!

Thank y'all so much for almost 8K reads.

That really means a lot. 💕💕