Chapter: 45

Matt's POV

"Matt, she had no right to do that to them." Bart lectured me over Britney's fight with Chelsea and Maggie.

"Maggie shouldn't have thrown the first punch." Ive been arguing with Bart for what seems like an hour.

"I'm sorry Matt. But I have to discharge Britney for 2 weeks." He apologetically told me and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever." I started to walk away but Bart stopped me.

"Where are you going?" He asked me and I turned around to face his beady money eyes.

I chuckled softly. "Going to see my girlfriend who's in the hospital thanks to your stupid nieces." And with that I walked out the hotel doors and drove to the hospital.

***

I found the desk clerk after asking almost 50 people.

"Britney Dallas." I told her out of breath from running up the stairs.

"226." She told without making eye contact.

I quickly found the room, and hesitated to open the door. I heard a guys voice and I listened closely.

"See you later Brit." The guy said. "Love you."

"Love you too." She said quietly but loud enough for me to hear her.

The door opened and Cam walked out.

"She's asking about you." He told me and I walked in.

Her beautiful blue eyes sparkled when she saw me. I smiled at her and sat down by her legs on the bed.

"How you holding up?" I asked her and she looked at me.

"Get me out of here." She whined leaning on my shoulder.

"Did they discharge you yet?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"No. I wish they would. Their pudding is gross." She looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

"No way." I told her chuckling.

"Puh-lease." She whined again.

I glared at her and she looked back with innocent eyes.

"Fine." I mumbled.

"You're the best!" She kissed my cheek sloppily.

"EW!" I rubbed her kiss off like a little kid. "Girls have cooties!"

"Who do you think I got them from?" She laughed a nurse came in.

"How are you doing Britney?" She asked.

"Pretty good. Except for the fact I have a huge scar next to my stomach." She said and I looked at her kind of worried.

The nurse's expression was almost the same as mine but hers was more hidden.

"Do you remember anything that happened?" The nurse asked her and I glanced at her again.

"I remember beating the hell out of Maggie." She started to talk. "And that Chelsea spun me around. After that was all blurry because I hit my head against the dresser when I went down."

"Britney, Chelsea, the one you fought last, took a glass shard from the mirror you pushed her into and stabbed you with it." The nurse told her and I felt my eyes become teary again.

Britney held in her breath. "I was stabbed?"

"Yes. But the good news is that you can go home today, now in fact." She smiled politely and walked out of the room.

"I'm so sorry." I sobbed into her shoulder and she lifted my head up.

"Why are you sorry?" She asked me. "Because. I let you fight. And now you have a huge scar on the side of your stomach." I said sniffling.

"You didn't let me fight. I wanted to get back at her for hurting Breanna. I promise you did nothing." She kissed my lips softly and I kissed back. "Can we go get Panera?" She asked sweetly. "I'm starving."

I laughed at her. "Sure."

I helped her grab her stuff and headed out to my car.

"So, am I banned for awhile?" She asked putting her stuff in the back.

"Just for two weeks." I told her opening the passenger door for her.

"Where are we going now?" She asked once we got in the car.

"The hotel." I flatly stated.

"But, I thought I was banned?" She asked looking confused.

"Discharged. You may not be a part of the tour right now. But for Bart, right now I'm only dating a fan. And they can't kick fans out." She turned to me smiling and I placed my hand on her knee.

"Bart the fart." She said out of nowhere causing us to laugh the whole way to the hotel.

***

BART THE FART😂I'm dying.

What are your guys' opinions on Maggie and Carter dating ?> I don't ship them 😬😬 no offense or whatever but she's basically just using carter and whenever she's on YouNow, all she's doing is on her phone.

OH AND. what about your opinions on Cameron and Andrea😍 > i ship them.

buttt yeahhhhh. the new MAGCON tour? More like the maggot tour.

Thank you so much for almost 80K that's insane..😭😭

Hello this is your pilot speaking. The sky is clear and I will be flying in your DMs tonight

^ 😂 dead