Chapter: 22

Matt's POV

I awoke to my phone buzzing next to me. Eh. It's probably Carter talking about his party today.

I looked over at Britney whose hair was tangled and all around her pillow. I laughed and rolled out of bed to get ready.

My bag was in Taylor's room that he's staying in.

Taylor was ripping through his bag.

"Uh what are you doing?" I asked grabbing my bag off the floor.

"Trying to find my bandana!" He replied as he threw clothes behind him.

I gestured to a pile of like 50 bandanas.

"There are like 50 right there." I told him.

"Thanks! Do you think I don't know that? I'm trying to find one that matches my shirt. So bye!" He said shooing me out the door.

I laughed and walked into Britney's room.

I pulled off my shirt and Britney was staring at me.

"Like what you see babe?" I said smirking at her.

She looked down and then back up.

"Yeah, there's Oreos behind you." She said holding out her hand.

I grabbed the Oreos and ate 3 of them. Leaving 2 left.

"No! Babe! I was hungry." She said walking towards me.

She took the cookie and put half in her mouth and left the other half out.

I connected my lips to the cookie and bit down leaving her with half.

She smiled and hugged me.

I hugged her and rubbed her back.

"C'mon babe. We gots to get ready. Our flight leaves in 2 hours. I already packed your bags while you were sleeping." I said kissing her forehead.

"I could've done that. What about sport bras and panties?" She asked me.

"Done. Already packed." I told her.

She smiled. "What about my hair-"

"Hair straightener, curling wand, mascara, eyeliner, contact solution, case, phone charger, done." I said finishing her sentence.

"How did I get so lucky to have you?" She asked me burying her head into my chest.

"The question is...why am lucky to have you babe?" I asked kissing her softly.

************

Chelsea's POV.

"Alright. Bye mom. I love you." I said to my mom as she dropped me off at the airport. Cameron bought me a ticket to North Carolina for Carter's party.

"Love you too, honey. Stay safe." My mom said as she hugged me and waved me goodbye.

I blew her a kiss and walked through the door.

It took me about 30 minutes to get through security and i finally got to board the plane.

I hate airplanes so this oughta be fun.

My seat was right in front of a couple and their young child around 6 or 7.

Their kid whose name I learned was Liam kept kicking my seat and yelling.

The grumpy people in front of me would turn around occasionally and yell at Liam and his parents.

Liam's mom had a tear in her eye. "I'm sorry. He has a slight case of autism." She apologized to the grumpy lady in front of me.

I put my beats on and listened to Taylor's song "buckwild" and dozed off.

After about a half an hour we landed and the lady in front of me turned around. "Next time, leave your obnoxious kid at home." She scolded the couple and Liam behind me.

The father grunted and Liam's mom started to cry.

I turned around to face them.

"Don't worry. God only gives special kids to special people." I told the mother giving her a hug and handed her a $100 bill that Cam gave me.

"What's this for?" She asked giving me a hug. "I can't accept this." She handed it back to me.

"For your plane ride back. My little brother has autism and I know what your going through." I said smiling and pushing the 100 back toward her.

"Thank you so much. God bless you." She said giving me a hug.

"Thank...you..." Liam said hugging my leg.

"No problem buddy." I said hugging him back.

I left the plane and saw Cameron waiting for me at the gate.

"Cameron!" I yelled jumping into his arms.

"I missed you so much." He said kissing my cheek.

I turned around.

No....

🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕

Full moon because I typed this on Friday the 13th 😏😏 which was a full moon.

Carter's party will be the next chapter sooooo yeah.

Next update: Tuesday

I'm actually at a soccer/highschool party right now and I really just want to cry. Like it's that bad.

It's exactly 2:09 am and we are watching devils due and I just want to go home and cry.

But sorry. ^^for all that.

I wrote this while at a bonfire so sorry if it's sucky.

Ok y'all are probably going to hate me for this butttt...

Should I make another story?

Love you all so much💕

Stay Nashty ❤️

Read💕💕

Comment❤️

Vote 🐢🐢

Message❤️

Love you

--t🌴🐢