Chapter: 29

Britney's POV

"Britney. Your phone."

"Britney. Your phone is ringing."

"Babe!" Matt yelled at me shaking me to wake me up.

"Answer it for me.." I said groggily rolling back over.

I heard Matt laugh.

"Hello?" Matt said into the phone.

"No, it's Matt. Britney's asleep."

"Alright. I'll tell her."

"Ok. Bye."

I mumbled and sat up. "Who was it?" I asked quietly.

"Your mom." He said my eyes went wide with confusion.

"My mom?" I asked pointing to myself.

"No. Nash's butt crack. Yes your mom.." He told me with sarcasm and I took my pillow and slapped him with it.

"I have to fly home today." I said sitting in Matt's lap and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Why." Matt whined into my shoulder. "I don't want you to go."

I sighed. "I know. I don't want to go either. But, my school starts next week." I said running my fingers through his hair.

"The middle of August? That's really early." Matt said looking at me.

"I know! But the good part is we get out in May." I said standing up and started putting my clothes in the suitcase I had brought to Carter's.

Matt left the room and Emma and Mikaela walked in.

"Hey." Emma smiled and sat down next to me.

"Hey girly." Mikaela said and gave me a hug. "Haven't talked to you in awhile."

"Right! It's been too long." I replied smiling.

"So, you're leaving today?" Emma asked me looking a little sad.

"Yeah, I have to go back home and get ready for school next week." I said to them and they both nodded.

"So Mikaela, when are you leaving?" I asked her and she laughed.

"Today. Jack didn't want to go home, but when he saw my boarding pass, he went out and bought one." She said smiling and adjusting her bag on her back.

"You guys are too cute." I told her and she looked at me.

"Us? Cute? Look at you and Matt! You guys are totally adorable!" She said almost yelling in my ear.

"Thank you! You too Emma! You and Carter are so good together!" I said and turned to Emma.

"Thanks." She said and her cheeks turned red. "He's cute, I'm cute, things work out." She smiled.

"Britney! Let's go!" Cam yelled from downstairs.

I let out a big sigh and Matt walked in.

"I'll walk you down." Matt said grabbing my bags and carrying them downstairs.

When we walked down there everybody was ready to go to the airport; Jack and Jack, Aaron, Taylor, Matt, Shawn, GG, some girl who was standing by Aaron, Breanna, and Jenna. Mikaela and Emma walked down the stairs to meet us there.

"Breanna? I thought you were staying here?" I asked my sister very confused.

"Oh, that soccer practice I had yesterday was a meeting. The coach is moving me back to Los Angeles." She said smiling and Taylor put his arm around her.

"Yay! I finally get to be around my sister. And away from this dork." I said slapping Cam's chest.

"You guys ready?" Aaron asked as we all piled out the door.

"Bye guys! I'll miss you so much!" Emma announced out the door and I gave her a huge hug.

"I'll see you at the next Magcon right?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Definitely!"

Carter said bye to the boys and we all got in the limo that Carter had rented for us and we waved goodbye to Emma and Carter who were getting smaller and smaller in the distance.

We arrived at the airport a short while later and got through security.

At the gate, we just waited until our flight numbers were called. Then we would depart for a week and a half until the next Magcon.

"Flight 183 to Omaha, Nebraska." The flight attendant lady announced from her desk.

"That's us." Jack Johnson said grabbing his and GG's bags while hugging us goodbye.

"Bye Gilinsky." Matt said giving the boys a "bro hug."

"Bye Espinosa." He said grabbing Mikaela's bags.

"Last call to flight 183 to Omaha, Nebraska."

We watched them walk down the terminal and then they disappeared.

Everyone stayed quiet until the next flight.

"Flight 287 to Princeton, Indiana."

Taylor looked up and walked over to Breanna.

"I'll miss you." Taylor told my sister while wrapping his arms around her waist and she put her arms around his neck. "I'll miss you more." She said gently kissing his lips.

"Last call to flight 287 to Princeton."

They let go of eachother after one last hug and we watched as he walked down the ramp.

"Flight 325 to Canada. Flight 325 to Canada."

Shawn walked over to Jenna, and then to me.

"Bye bestfriend." He said hugging me tight.

"Bye." I said hugging him back and kissing his cheek.

Jenna and Shawn walked hand in hand down the friendship parting ramp onto their flight.

Matt walked over to me and I snuggled into his chest not wanting to leave yet.

"Flight 193 to Louisiana. 193 to Louisiana." Aaron stood up with that girl and she walked up to me.

"Hi. I'm Bella. You must Britney." She said giving me a friendly smile.

"Yeah. That's me. It's nice to meet you. I told her and hugged Aaron goodbye.

"We'll hang out when the next Magcon rolls around, okay?" I asked and she nodded.

I waved goodbye and they walked away.

"Flight 319 to Los Angeles. 319 to Los Angeles." I looked up at Matt and his lips curved into a small smile.

"Bye baby." He said wrapping his arms around me.

I hugged him tightly and didn't want to let go.

He set his lips on mine and kissed me, I kissed back and our lips moved perfectly together.

"Last call for flight 319."

He pulled away and set our foreheads together for a few seconds.

"Britney let's go." Cameron yelled at me.

Breanna slapped him. "Sh! Leave her alone!"

We hugged one final time and I walked back to Breanna and Cam.

"I love you." He mouthed to me and smiled.

"I love you." I mouthed back and then I couldn't see my boyfriend anymore.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Soo, sorry if it was kind of a boring chapter. I forgot it was Tuesday and I remembered I had to update so yeah