Chapter: 11

Matts POV

I woke up and Britney's hair was all over her face and her mouth was slightly open. Even sleeping she looks beautiful. I quietly got out of bed and walked across the hall to mine and Nash's room to get dressed. Cameron and Chelsea were on the couch. Chelsea was snuggled against Cameron and his arm was around her.

They are so cute. But they're dating. I really want Britney to be my girlfriend. But I have no idea how to ask her.

There's no Magcon today, so I think I'm going to take her sight seeing and take her to a soccer game since she loves soccer.

I grabbed a tank top from my suitcase and pair of shorts.

I styled my hair and grabbed my phone to go back to Britney's room.

When I got there, she wasn't in bed.

I heard the sink so I assumed she was in the bathroom getting ready.

When she opened the door, she was wearing the miss me shorts I got her, my red Magcon hoodie and red vans. Her hair was Dutch braided and put to the side. She was beautiful. She's always beautiful , but I can't get tired of saying that.

"What are we doing today?" She asked while sitting down next to me.

"Well, I have a surprise in store for you." I told her.

"Where are we going?"

"Well if I told you it wouldn't be a surprise now would it?" I asked rhetorically.

"I guess. What should I wear?" She asked smiling.

"What you have on now is perfect." I replied.

"When do we leave?" She asked looking at me.

"Is now okay?" I asked.

"Sure! Just let me tell Cam and Chelsea." She said.

We walked out the door and into my room. Cam was still sleeping from when I came in here earlier. Britney gently shook him.

"Cam." She said.

"Hmm?" He mumbled.

"I'm going out with Matt. See you later. Okay?" She replied sweetly.

"Alright. Have fun." He said before turning back over.

She grabbed my hand and I intertwined our fingers together and together we walked down to the lobby.

The wind outside was really blowing and her hair was flying everywhere. Her hair came undone from her braid. She struggled to keep it back in.

I took the hair tie and put it on my wrist and grabbed her hair gently and pulled it into what I thought was a perfect ponytail. I twisted the hair tie around her hair a couple times and she turned around and smiled at me. God, she's so perfect. Her sparkling hazel-blue eyes look into my brown eyes. She's perfect. Hopefully she says yes to being my girlfriend.

Hopefully?

No she will.

Britney's POV

Matt is so sweet. He thinks I'm perfect and beautiful. I mean, I am far from perfect. But beautiful? I've been called hot and everything. I don't like being called hot. It just seems like they are only looking at my body. Matt looks at everything. My personality, my flaws, my everything.

I really really like him. I would be honored to be his girlfriend but he's not asking me. I frown.

While I was thinking my hair cam undone from my braid and when I was trying to fix it, Matt stops me and puts my hair up in a perfect pony tail.