Chapter: 10

Taylor's POV

What is wrong with Britney?

She was acting all weird after our date. I took her to the mall, we went to the food court, she grabbed ketchup, and then she saw me and that girl. Dammit.

That wasn't what it seemed! She was a fan! She came over to talk to me and I didn't want to be rude, so I agreed to let her sit down. Britney just saw us laughing.

Well obviously she likes Matt now.

Sorry Matthew. You are NOT getting the girl of my dreams.

Britney's POV

I woke up next to Matt. He's so cute when he sleeps. Well I mean, he's cute always but yeah.

I just stared at his perfect hair and started running my fingers through it.

He opened his eye slightly. "What are you doing?" He asked me with his eyes closed.

I felt my cheeks flush. "I was just um. Touching your hair?" It came out more like a question. I put my hand back to my side.

"I never said stop." He told me smiling.

"Well I told myself to stop." I replied getting out of bed.

"Don't leave me! I'm cold." Matt yelled quietly.

"Sorry dude. I have to get ready. We have Magcon again. Remember?" I told him grabbing my clothes and walking to the bathroom.

"Oh yeah. My fans. They're so awesome." He said smiling.

I started to walk into the bathroom when I heard pounding on the door.

"OPEN UP!" I heard Chelsea yell.

I opened the door and Chelsea pushed past me and jumped on the bed.

"Lock the door!" She yelled.

I did as she said and dropped my stuff in the bathroom and sat down by her.

"What the heck Chels! What's wrong!" I asked her.

"Well, Nash fell asleep next to Camila about 15 minutes after you and Matt left. Then Emma and Jenna left and said goodbye to Shawn and Carter. Then, it was Cameron, Aaron, both Jacks, Mikaela, GG, Shawn, Carter and me left in the room. Gilinsky said goodbye to Mikaela and walked her to her room. GG just hung out with me for a little bit and said goodbye and went to her and Mikaela's room. Jack Johnson tried to walk her out but she just shut the door in his face. So while Nash and Camila were sleeping me and Cameron poured ice cold water all over Nash. Gilinsky, Jack J, Aaron, Carter and Shawn all fell asleep like an hour before. So Cam and I were the only ones awake. I shielded Camila from the water with a blanket and Cam poured it on him." She said.

"Okay..? Keep talking." I told her.

"Alright." She took a deep breath and started talking again.

"Nash woke up and yelled at Cameron. Camila ended up waking up too. I started laughing and so did Cam. When Camila saw how soaked Nash was she laughed too." She told me.

"Well that doesn't explain why you came in here yelling. And where was Taylor during all of this?" I asked her.

"I'm not done yet. And he was out. He didn't come back after Magcon." She said.

He's probably with that girl again. I thought.

"So any ways. This morning I woke up before Cam so I filled his hair dryer with flour and waited for him to take a shower. When he was done, he turned it on and yelled. So that's when I ran." She finished talking.