Meeting the girls

Chapter 7

I woke up the next day from my phone vibrating under my head. I pushed myself up on my elbows with my eyes still closed and patted under my pillow until I found it. Without opening my eyes I answered the phone.

"Hello?" I said in a groggy voice as I bowed my head.

"Are you still asleep?" Marshall asked with amusement and a chuckle.

"Yeah. I only woke up now. What time is it?" I asked with a giggle.

"Sorry baby. Didn't mean to wake you. It's just after 10." My eyes widened when he said that. I never sleep that late. Maybe I was just really tired.

"Oh shit. I didn't realize it was that late." I said sitting up and running my fingers through my hair.

"So are you still spending the weekend at my place?" He asked unsure.

"I don't know Marshall. I mean what if your kids don't like me?" I asked with a sigh.

"How bout this. We spend the day out today and then you decide after how you feel?" He suggested. I thought about it for a second then nodded.

"Yeah ok baby." I said realizing he can't see me nodding. "What do you have planned?" I asked as I got up to get clothes to wear for the day.

"I don't know actually. Maybe go get something to eat? Hailie and Lainie needs a dresses for some dance they're going to tomorrow night. Maybe you can help them with that? I ain't good with that shit." He sounded hopeful and I smiled at that.

"Sounds like fun." I said as I grabbed a pair of white denim shorts and a light blue tank top.

"Ok baby. I'll see you in 10minutes. I'm on my way to get you." And without anything further he hung up. I quickly took off the dress from last night and grabbed a fresh pair of underwear. I put them on and then pulled the tank top over my head. It didn't cling to me but it wasn't baggy either. I pulled on my white denim shorts that stopped mid thigh. I brushed my hair out and then put it up in a messy bun. Today was hot so I didn't want to be bothered by my hair.

"I'm coming!" I yelled from my bedroom when I heard a knock on my door.

"I would hope not!" I heard Marshall yell back. I opened the door and smiled at him cocking my head to the side.

"And why is that?" I asked as I looked at what he was wearing, he wore baggy black cargo shorts, a grey t-shirt and Nike sneakers.

"Because you would need me for that." He said with a smirk as he stepped closer to me and pulled me to him by my hips. I gasped surprised by his sudden movements and he took advantage of this as he slipped his tongue in my mouth as his lips met mine.

I put my arms around his neck as he kicked the door closed and put both his arms around me, pulling me closer to him if that was even possible. I smiled at him once he pulled away. He smiled down at me as he rubbed my cheek with his thumb.

"God did I fucking miss that." He said as he leaned in and kissed me once more. "Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah. I just need to put my shoe's on then we can go." I said turning to walk back to the room to grab my shoes. He turned to fake glare at him as he smacked my ass. He was looking at my ass biting his lip when I turned to face him.

"Your ass looks so fucking good in those shorts and don't get me started on those fucking legs." He said making a 'hmmm' sound then winked at me. I giggled and rolled my eyes at him as I made it to my room.

"So where are the girls?" I asked as I sat on the edge of my bed and slipped on my light blue classic slip on Vans.

"At school still, but the both get out early today. We have to go get them soon." Marshall said as he leaned against my door frame watching me. He frowned and then glanced around "Where's your bag?"