Moving in

Chapter 21

The week flew by in a flash. It was crazy how fast the week has gone. Well it was the week that went by fast or me just getting a whole file together of wedding ideas. Today was Friday and I was stoked for the weekend to begin. Kellie, Kat, the girls and myself were going to have a girls day tomorrow. I couldn't wait for it.

This whole week every time I got home, Hailie, Lainie and myself would sit down and talk wedding. I think Marshall was getting annoyed since he was in his studio a lot lately and Whit was just happy that she got to be a flower girl.

Marshall wanted me to officially move in this weekend so I didn't go over to his place last night so that I could pack my things that I was going to take with me. I wasn't planning on selling my apartment, maybe one of the girls can have it when they graduate? We arranged that Marshall would meet me at my place so that we can move my things. I was a little excited but nervous at the same time.

"Hello?" I answered my phone without checking the ID first.

"So are we still on for tomorrow?" Kat asked eagerly into the phone causing me to giggle. She was just as eager as I was to start planning.

"Yeah we are." I said and she squealed.

"I'm so happy for you Kia. But what if like the girls don't like me?" She asked worriedly.

"They'll love you, but listen I need to go. I'm moving tonight." I said and she giggled.

"Ok girl. I'll text you later. Love ya!" She said making me smile.

"Love ya twice Kat." I said and put the phone down. I put my phone down on my desk and started to put everything away and then shut my computer off.

"Ready to go babe?" I jumped at his voice, not expecting him to be here, he was leaning against the door frame. He chuckled and pushed off the frame as he stepped into my office, closing my door.

"You scared me Marshall." I said breathing unevenly as I placed a hand over my heart.

"Sorry baby." He smiled down at me as he came to sit on the edge of my desk in front of me. I smiled and leaned in for a kiss. Man I missed him yesterday and today. I haven't seen him since Wednesday night.

"What are you doing here baby?" I asked him with a raised eyebrow as I sat back in my chair.

"I missed you and was on my way to your place so I thought I'd come get you in stead of meeting you there." He shrugged and pulled my chair closer to him. I giggled and shook my head at him.

"So is Romeo outside then?" I asked him and he nodded. I nodded too and then my eyes widened at what he did next. He came to sit on my lap, straddling me. "Baby?"

"Yeah?" He asked back with amusement dancing in his eyes.

"Isn't this supposed to be the other way around?" I asked him with a smirk as I looked down at my lap the back up at him.

"It will be." He smirked back at me as he cupped my face and pulled it closer to his. I smiled against his lips as he gave me a sweet kiss. I grabbed the sides of his open leather jacket and held him to me. I traced his lips lightly with the tip of my tongue and he chuckled and shook his head. "Tonight baby. Come on let's go." He said getting up and laughing at me when a slumped down in my chair and crossed my arms with a huff.

"Fucking tease." I mumbled and his eyebrows shot up and his jaw dropped at what I just said. "Yeah I called you a tease." I said pursing my lips and narrowing my eyes at him.

"You have no fucking idea how motherfucking cute you look baby." Marshall laughed as he leaned in and kissed my cheek. I couldn't help but smile at him. His laugh was just music to my ears. "Ready to go?" He asked again and I nodded.