So soon

Chapter 20

"Are you coming over tonight baby?" Marshall asked making me jump a little. He chuckled and kissed my bare shoulder. "Sorry baby."

"It's ok. Just didn't hear you coming in." I smiled as I turned around in the shower to face him. "Why hello there sexy." I said placing one arm around his neck and the other on his chest, smiling flirtatiously at him.

"Fuck I am sexy, aren't I?" He asked pouting a little and rubbing his chin in thought. I giggled and rolled my eyes, slapping his chest lightly. He smiled down at me and that smile just made my knees go weak. He put his hands on my hips and pulled my body flush against his. I bit my lip and looked up at him through my lashes. He reached up and with his thumb, pulled my lip from between my teeth as he leaned in and kissed me sweetly.

"Morning beautiful." He whispered against my lips making my heart flutter. I smiled kissed him this time. The kiss started out slow and sweet but escalated to needy and filled with lust. He nibbled on my lip making me moan into his mouth. He used that to his advantage and slipped his tongue into my mouth.

I pushed myself into him more as out tongues fought for dominance. His hands moved over my body to cup my ass. He gave it a squeeze as he grind into me. I let out a moan as he walked us back and pressed my back against the cold wall. He moved and started leaving a trail of hot and sloppy kisses along my neck and down my jaw as his hands moved to the back of my thighs.

"Jump baby." He said pulling away from me and looking into my eyes with lust filled ones. I nodded and put my arms around his neck again as I jumped. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he positioned himself at my entrance and without warning he trusted into me. I gasped and threw my head back at the feeling.

He nibbled and sucked at the skin on my neck as my breathing got heavier and heavier. I don't think I can ever get tired of this feeling. His lips met mine again and in no time our tongues were fighting for dominance once again. I sucked on his tongue as I felt my climax building up in me. He pulled away and looked at me like I was his prey.

"I want to see you baby. Come for me." He whispered into my ear and grazed his teeth against my ear lope. That sent me over the edge and I threw my head back and closed my eyes as my orgasm ripped me apart from the inside. Not too long after Marshall followed and emptied himself into me.

"Holy fuck baby." I panted as he set me back down on my feet. My legs were all weak and shit but I managed to stay up straight by leaning into the wall. Marshall had his eyes closed with his forehead rested on mine and one hand on the wall and the other on my hip as he caught his breath. I smiled at how absolutely cute he looked and leaned my face up to kiss him. "I love you baby."

"I love you too." He said kissing me and then biting my lip playfully with a soft growl. I giggled and then we finished our shower quickly. "You still haven't answered me." He said as we dried ourselves off after our shower. I wrapped my towel around my body and frowned at him. "Are you coming over tonight?"

"Oh. Yeah no baby. Kat and I are having a girls night, I've been neglecting her and I have some major news to tell her." I said kissing his cheek then leaving the bathroom. Marshall followed me and I tried my best not to look at him. Him, standing there in nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist with a few droplets trailing down his body. Yeah it made me all hot for him again.

"So you're going to tell her?" He asked walking into his closet.

"Of course. She's my best friend, well that's if you don't mind?" I asked him and he smiled and shook his head.

"Nah, just try keep it on the down low. I don't want your face all over the news and shit." Marshall said kissing my cheek and giving my ass I slap. I giggled and blushed a little. "I'm taking you out for lunch then." He stated and I nodded.