I never knew you could be so romantic

Chapter 19

I woke up the next morning by feather light kisses being placed all over my face. I smiled and opened my eyes to find Marshall hovering over me from the side of the bed.

"Good morning my beautiful fiance." My smile widened and I let out a soft giggle at his words. Gosh did those word make me swoon.

"Morning my handsome fiance." I replied back making him smile. He leaned in and placed his lips on mine. I reached up and put my arms around his neck in an attempt to get him to come closer but he chuckled and pulled away.

"Come on baby. It's time to get up." He said giving me one last kiss on the cheek.

"Would you like to join me in the shower baby?" I asked him with a cheeky smile. He chuckled and shook his head.

"I already had one babe. Sorry." He kissed my pouting lips as I frowned, only now realizing that he was already fully clothed. "I'm going to go wake the girls. And you need to get that sexy ass of yours in the shower." He said grabbing my ass and giving it a squeeze.

"Fine." I dragged out in a sigh as I pushed him away from me. He frowned and watched me as I got up and stretched my hands above my head. "If you insist." I said glancing at him over my shoulder as I pulled my tank top over my head and dropped it on the floor then did the same with my pyjama shorts so that I was now just in my boy-shorts.

I glanced at him again to see his eyes raking all over my body. I smirked as I started to make my way to the bathroom. Before I was even able to open the shower door I felt his arms snake around me from behind.

"You are such a fucking tease." He said into my ear ans he nibbled on it. I giggled and got goosebumps from hot nibbling and kissing down my neck.

"No, no baby. There's no time for this. You need to go wake the girls." I teased with a tsk as I tried to move his arms from around me. He let go only to turn me around so that I was now facing him.

"The girls can sleep in a little today." He said as he cupped my face with one hand as the other went around my back to pull me closer to him. I giggled and soon felt his lips on mine. I kissed back with the same fervor that he was. I put my arms around his neck and smiled into the kiss. He took no time in entering his tongue into my mouth. Soon we were having a really heated make out.

"Daddy?" Were the words that made us jump apart, both panting from the kiss. Marshall took in a deep breath then closed his eyes as he rested his forehead against mine.

"I'm coming baby!" Marshall called back and gave me one last peck before he left me in his bathroom all hot and horny for him. Damn why couldn't he have woken me up earlier? With a heavy sigh, I turned the water on in the shower and waited for it to warm up before I stepped under it.

I sighed contently as I started to relax under the warm water. I washed my hair and then went to wash my body. I hummed Space Bound to myself as I finished off in the shower. I turned the water off and then grabbed a towel and started to dry myself.

I walked back into Marshall's room to find it empty of him. I closed the door and then went to his closet. When I came over on Friday I brought a few work clothing items along with me and hung them up in his closet. I pulled out white slacks with a black sleeveless blouse and a small white blazer that matched the slacks. I pulled on my black pumps and then did my make-up and dried my hair out, leaving it in its natural waves.

I made my way down the stairs and into the kitchen. I found Marshall, Nate and the girls all laughing and conversing. Once they heard my heels they all looked up at me and smiled.