Watching Mason

Chapter 16

I sighed as I checked the time for the millionth time today. It was Friday today and the day was going by so freaking slow. It was actually quite annoying. I don't know if it felt like it was dragging by because I was eager to get some rest or have Mase for the weekend. The love I have for that little boy is insane.

'We touch I feel a rush, we clutch it isn't much..'

I smiled and pulled my drawer open to answer my phone.

"Hey baby." I smiled as I twirled a piece of my hair around my finger.

"Are you busy babe?" He asked and I could hear the smile in his face. Oh god that smile.

"No baby. I'm bored out of my damn mind. Just wish this day would be over with already." I said with a sigh.

"I could always come give you something to do and keep you busy." He said in a husky tone. I bit my lip, closed my eyes and squeezed my legs together to let the throbbing feeling to go away. How the hell can he turn me on like that by simply saying something.

"As appealing as that sounds baby, I doubt my boss will approve." I said and he sighed.

"Maybe you should quit your job and come work for me. I'm sure your boss won't mind you taking some time off then." He said making me giggle.

"Yeah and then Dre will end up hating me as well as Paul." I said still smiling like a total goofball.

"Why do you say that baby?" He asked and I could hear the frown in his voice.

"Because not only will I never work, but I won't ever let you leave the bed either." I said biting my lip.

"Fucking hell Kiana." He grunted and I giggled at that.

"Sorry baby. But you started it." I said and he sighed.

"Are you coming over this weekend?" He asked me and I sighed.

"I can't baby. I have Mason with me for the weekend. Allen is taking Kellie away for the weekend and she asked me to look after him." I said and felt bad that I couldn't go to him. I missed him. I haven't seen him since yesterday morning. Yeah it's not that long ago but to me it is.

"Bring him with. The girls will be there and I'm sure they'll love to have him over." Marshall said and I bit my lip thinking it through.

"Are you sure baby?" I asked him hesitant.

"Yeah baby. I don't mind. I love kids if you haven't noticed and besides, I may as well get to know him and your family better since I'm not planning on going anywhere." I smiled and my eyes swelled with tears as my heart melted.

"I love you baby." I said and I heard him chuckle.

"I love you too baby. So what do you say?" He asked and then waited for my reply. I'm sure Kellie won't mind, I'll just run it past her.

"Ok baby." I said and smiled.

"I'll come pick you guys up then. Let me know when you get home babe." He said and then I heard someone talking in the background. "Sorry baby. I have to go. I'll see you tonight beautiful." And with that he hung up. I swear I was about to drop dead from how sweat he was. Who would have thought the Eminem was such a freaking sweetheart.

It was finally time to go home and I couldn't have been happier. I was a little nervous for this weekend, but excited too. I hope Mason will be fine with Marshall and the girls and that Kellie and Allen won't mind. I was having a glass of water when there was a knock on the door.