27.

I wonder when he's going to wake up.

In his defense he must be crazy-jetlagged and he was a heavy sleeper to begin with. I wouldn't be surprised if he slept for the entire day, I had a feeling Bruno was more than capable of that. I turned in the bed to look at his sleepy face.

He was dead to the world, breathing slowly, his skin golden evidently showing where he had gone on his Promotion tour.

I had this urge to stroke his hair.

I reached out hesitantly wondering if this was a good idea or not. Probably not but I did it anyway, running my hand through the soft curls smiling because I realized I had become one of those girls.

What is he doing to me?

Bruno released a long yawn and opened his eyes slowly. He smiled sleepily when his eyes found me. I withdrew my hand guiltily.

"I'm sorry." I held my hands up like I was about to be arrested because he probably found it weird, or creepy. Maybe both.

"Mmm, don't be..." He took my hand and put it back on his hair. "...felt nice..." He closed his eyes again and opened his mouth, I think he's about to speak again. "...you okay?"

"Yeah...you?" I smile running my hand through his hair.

"Yeah...it feels good not to be locked out of heaven anymore..."

"Shut up." I let out something of a groan and a laugh all jumbled into one sound. "So what's on the agenda for today?" I asked, I wanted to hang out with him and the rest of the group but my flight was tomorrow morning and I needed to pack, and find my winter clothes somewhere in this room of mine.

"Why don't we spend it in here...in Heaven?"

I got up throwing on my bathrobe and drew open my curtains.

"Fuck...Tina!" Bruno turned his head away from the light burying himself under my sheets.

"I'm leaving tomorrow and you're going the day after. I want to do something, I'm not going see you guys for a week" I say and Bruno slowly sat up rubbing his sleep heavy eyes.

"Why don't we all just hang out at Phred's or something?"

"We always hang out at Phred's..." I counter throwing Bruno his clothes, which he caught with good reflexes. "And I'm not getting drunk tonight." I can picture my dad's face when his daughter shows up in the airport hungover. "My parents aren't the most...lenient when it comes to anything."

"Then let's do something else" Bruno put on his clothes and watched me as I opened my closet and started flinging clothes out. No shorts, no tank tops, no bikinis.

"Like what?" I found a fleece. I'll throw that...-I looked around- on my bed. Bruno caught it with one hand. "I wanna hang out with you all but because there's so many of us we end up at a bar or something and I end up waking up with a hangover..." I threw some jeans in his direction.

"You make us sound like alcoholics, Tina" Bruno smiled and began tapping his pockets and took out his cigarette packet.

"I'm just saying what usually happens when we all hang out."

"Mind if I...?" Bruno nodded his head to my window.

"Go ahead." I say and feel a flash of deja vu to the last time we were in this situation.

He got up and opened my window. He then lit up his cigarette and took a puff. "Why don't we...go bowling?" Bruno was picking at short straws but I liked the idea of bowling.