12.

She really puts the F.U. in fun. - Tina Danielson

"TINA, GET YOUR ASS OUT OF THE BATHROOM!" Kendra began banging on my bathroom door. I rolled my eyes as I looked to my reflection in the mirror.

Today was the day we were all going to San Diego for four days – a long weekend, from Friday morning until Monday afternoon. I had to admit I was kind of excited; it had been forever since I've been out of this Godforsaken city.

What's also had me a bit excited was the fact that the self-proclaimed Hooligans had rented out this huge villa.

"We gotz to go hard or go home!" I remembered Bruno cheering out when I first told the gang my idea weeks ago. I had thought it was just drunk talk but the next day I heard he rented the place out for the weekend, and boy was it pretty. I kind of freaked out when Raye showed me the picture that Brian sent her of the Villa, there was no way we'd be able to cover the cost but she had said the Hooligans had the price covered.

I concentrated on the mirror not entirely sure of what to do with my hair. I had always been fickle with my hair, always chaanging the style throughout the day. I couldn't help but wonder if my trouble had to do with Amelia coming on the trip too. It was near impossible not to look like a frumpy troll next to her.

"Ugh" I groan, not even bothering with my hair. I open the door to find Kendra, Fara, Kenneth, Trevor and Raye were lounging on my bed "What's with the rush?" I looked to Kendra in her short shorts and swimsuit looking hot.

"Which one?" She questioned with a look of confliction as she held both of my bikinis in her hand

"...they're both mine" I narrow my eyes at her knowing where she was going with this. We've done this song and dance many times in our friendship.

"Why must we go through this every time?" Kendra rolled her eyes, Fara laughed as she rested her head on Kenneth's shoulder "Can I borrow one of your bikinis, Tina?" Kendra rolled her eyes once more.

"No." I replied but I knew it would fall on deaf ears.

"So which one?" She ignored me lifting both up to me, a pure white one and a dark purple body swimsuit with a lot of weird stitching. I think I got that one on sale

"...the white" I gave in and sat on Raye's lap.

"So, I just realized there's gonna be a shit load of couples" Kendra stood in the middle of the room like she had just discovered Newton's first law. "You two" Kendra pointed at Fara and Kenneth "Raye and Brian, Bruno and Amelia. Eric's not coming–"

"He's married anyway" Fara added.

"True, even Phil's got a wife...fuck" Kendra frowned. "Just you two" Kendra pointed at me and Trevor "Me, Phred and Jamareo are the only single ones"

"Is Kenji not coming?" I ask.

"He's still spewing his guts out since dinner three days ago" Kendra explained with a disgusted look on her face.

"Hope it's not a couple's fest the whole time there" Trevor said with an expression matching Kendra's

We all turned to Raye, Kenneth and Fara "I'm not sharing a ride with you" Kendra and I say at the same time.

"Oh God, imagine Bruno and Amelia" Kendra said. "She's all over him, it's not even a joke. I feel like I could get pregnant just looking at them!" I had to laugh at that one because it was true, I don't know if it's just me but whenever I was near them she would always be on him, kissing him, holding hands with him, just physically being on top of him.