25.

"Sleeping with a dog...well I'm supposed to be trying new things..." I mutter to myself as I got onto the other side of my bed that wasn't occupied by Bruno's dog. I laid down on my pillow and freeze at how stiff and solid my pillow felt.

What the hell?

I sit up and dig under my pillow for the source of my discomfort and feel something, glass with jagged edges. I pulled it out and smile when I realise exactly what it is.

Bruno's Unorthodox Jukebox CD.

Bruno must have hid it here while he was here...that sneaky bastard.

I move closer to the window where there was natural moonlight and looked at the cover, was that a gorilla groping a jukebox? Only Bruno would do something like that and somehow make it seem cool...I turned the case around at the track list...and still when I see a song called Moonshine.

Could it...

I open up the CD case already planning in my head on how I'll invite the girls over the next day to listen it though I know I probably wouldn't be able to wait until then.

I open up the booklet that came with the CD and saw a picture still of Bruno singing from the Locked Out Of Heaven video. There was a bunch of text on each page about every song on the album after every song.

What caught my eye was the scribble of pen in blank pages with makeshift arrows pointing towards the text of the songs.

Next to Young Girls, it said: Remember that song I was writing back in San D?

By the fouth song, Treasure he wrote: Was drunk when writing some of this song so don't judge me :).

By fifth song, Moonshine he wrote: what to sing when you want Valentina to shut up

He left the next page blank, which had the songs: When I Was Your Man and Natalie on it.

I turned to the next page: Show Me, and next to Money Make Her Smile he wrote: Remember that time when I told you about when I was in Paris in this strip club and they saw me so they started playing Just The Way You Are and this stripper started dancing to it? Yeah this a song for all those strip clubs if they try to pull that shit again.

I laugh; of course Bruno would write a strip club song- he was considerate like that.

The last song was: If I Knew in which he noted it with a star, I wonder what that meant

I wasn;t sure but I knew it was important which had me feeling nervous. I turned to the last page which had a picture of all the Hooligans together, it was another still from the Locked Out Of Heaven video with all them posing before a picture.

I smile at the picture as I put the booklet back in the case and look at it as one. I couldn't help but feel nervous and excited at the same time.

-

I felt something warm touch my cheek, its heat radiating and I turned towards it, liking the warmth of it before my brain processed that this wasn usual for me.

I opened my eyes to see Geronimo in my face licking my cheek again.

"Oh...jeez....Geronimo!" I back away almost falling off my bed as I begin wiping the slobber off my cheek.

I walked into my kitchen with Geronimo hot on my tail as I tie up my hair in a bun. I had Bruno's CD in my hand and still couldn't believe I had fell asleep in all my excitement. I went to the stereo by my window sill and put the CD in there, it took me a while to work the stereo again because who listens to CDs anymore? It's all downloads for most people and radio for me.