24.

Penny for your thoughts? Five bucks if they're dirty - Bruno Mars

Eight days.

The album comes out in eight days.

I was a mixture of anticipation, anxiety, excitation and just pure jumpiness so I can only wonder how Bruno and the rest of the guys were feeling.

Though I wouldn't know because I haven't spoken to Bruno since the morning of Phred's album party.

I hate to admit it but I've pretty much been avoiding him. After eavesdropping on Kenneth and Fara at the party I couldn't get the fact that he's going away in a matter of days out of my head. and yeah I'm feeling pretty insecure because chances are he'll be around foreign girls who look like Amelia. Foreign girls who'll probably throw themselves at him.

I pushed my computer chair away from the screen in the common computer area in Mode Magazine's building. It was nine and most of the people had gone home to their loved ones and bed while I was still here trying to proof read this article one of the girls, Maureen, had asked me to read over. She said she loved my interview with Duncan and read my blog entries and loved my writing style and asked me for my opinion for her article on B.O.B's new album –which was really good, I'm sure. I couldn't really concentrate though.

I know should talk to him...but how am I going explain myself when he asks why I've been avoiding him without sounding like a complete idiot?

"Penny for your thoughts? Five bucks if they're dirty."

My breath hitched at the sound of the voice I heard from the door.

It was him, the one I had been avoiding for the past five days...guess I was going to have to explain myself a lot sooner than I would have liked. I swivel my chair so I was looking up at Bruno leaning on the doorway of the computer room.

He was in a weird logo t-shirt, black jeans and vans without a fedora, his hair was shorter which means he must have had a cut. He had that trademark small side smile which was the slightest bit smug, he was basically saying: Ha, gotcha. I looked at his hands which held two coffees and what looked like a dozen doughnuts.

"What're you doing here?" I asked, failing to hide my growing smile as my eyes dart between his face and what's in his hands.

"I asked you a question first." Bruno replied taking a swivel chair from a computer near him and pushing it to next to me. He sat on it folding one leg underneath the other, he placed the two coffees next to my computer and dumped like ten sugar sachets next to it.

"Um..." I tried to think of an answer to his question but I was having trouble thinking because he was here, at Mode. "You're not supposed to drink in here." I finally say.

"C'mon, Tina, that's barely worth a nickel." He scoffs before pushing a coffee towards me."You like...Espresso...Macchiatos...right?"

"Yeah, it's my favorite." I say in surprise and accept the coffee. "How did you know?"

"You mentioned it once in San Diego." He states and my eyes widen because that was from last summer. "I didn't know how many sugars you take, if you take any."

"Well I don't take ten." I laugh taking a sip of my Espresso Macchiato and sigh in content. "What did you get?"

"I wanted to know what all the hype is about so I got the same as you...and the sugars are for me, in case it tastes like ass." I tried not to laugh because I had coffee in my mouth. I could feel the tension rising, no more small talk. "Why have you been ignoring me these past few days?" Bruno asked quietly, I looked up at him and my heart sank. He looked pretty hurt by the fact that I haven't answered his calls or texts. "I just don't understand, I thought things were good between us at Phred's."