5.

Keep me company, L.A. can be a lonely place at one in the morning - Bruno Mars.

Bruno had been rushed off stage by some people who probably worked here as well as his management the moment the concert had ended, however that didn't mean my night was over. In the middle of the rush he had told us not to leave and that we would have some drinks here, and who are we to say no to free drinks?

"You know he's totally into you." Fara came up to me as I was sitting down at a table drinking an apple juice idly.

"Who, Bruno? He's just being nice" I dismissed and she raised her eyebrow in reply. "I think it's a celebrity rule to kiss ass to magazine staff, and I'm not complaining." I admitted. How could I?

"Do you think we should wake Kendra up?" Raye pointed to Kendra who was lying sideways on the couch. She was totally out of it. "She would hate it if she didn't get to have drinks with Bruno Mars."

"Even if she was awake, I don't think she could have another drink." Fara replied. "She'll get over it."

Uh, no. She won't, she would kill us, but I think we'd kill her if she ended up vomiting on Bruno Mars or any of his bandmates.

"So..." We all turned around at a familiar voice, Bruno's who had abandoned his hat and allowing me to get a proper look of all those curls. Standing with him was, I think his name was Phil and that talented keyboard player who could play every song that was thrown at him. "What'd you think?" Bruno asked looking at me in particular.

I didn't want to admit this, I was rarely wrong when it came to first impressions but Bruno had done the impossible with just one interview and one concert.

"That was amazing!" I gave in.

"YES!" Bruno fist pumped in the air in excitement and it was unbelievable that he still had all this energy after he brought so much to his concert.

"Don't let it go to your head...but you guys have all got some mad skills" I added.

"Course we do" Bruno joked. "So yeah, sorry for the wait, turns out we went a little over time"

"A little?" Phil repeated with wide eyes. "We sang five more songs than we were supposed to" Bruno gave him a look. "But it sure was fun" He admitted.

"Exactly, that's what I said!" Bruno agreed.

"And if it wasn't for you than we would still be on, so I owe you two drinks" The keyboard player said to me and I grinned, I like alcohol.

"How can I say no to free alcohol?" I replied instantly, like I needed time to think about it. "I'm Tina, This is: Fara, Raye and that..." I point to Kendra passed out on one of the sofas. "Is our dear friend Kendra."

"Ha...nice to meet you guys" Bruno did a wave to comatose Kendra. "Bruno" The idiot pointed to himself as if we didn't know who he was. "This is Phil and Jamareo. Well, I don't know about you guys but I think it's time for some drinking!"

"What can I get you guys?" The waiter in the bar upstairs asked our big table. Big enough to fill all of Bruno's band, us girls and some other random people they had picked up from the concert.

Bruno was sitting to my right, Fara was to my left and Raye was next to her. Kendra was sound asleep on the rocking chair in the corner of the room, Bruno and Phil moved her to the new location. It was pretty entertaining watching them carry Kendra up the stairs.