21.

And just so  you know...if Bruno tries to pull any of that shit he did to Amelia on  you, I'll make sure that precious voice of his cracks...for good - Fara Patzer

"Look at this guy" I  grabbed Bruno's arm and pulled him with me to a little Chihuahua.

Yep, that's right, we were in a pet shop. Most random guy I will ever meet in my life.

"...seriously Tina?" Bruno looked at me incredulously. He put his finger to the dog cage and the small dog rebounded back with a small yelp. "See? He doesn't even like me"

"He just needs time to get used to those bug eyes of yours" I joke.

Turns out when Bruno said he was going to do what he's wanted to do for months, he meant get a dog.

I  could remember back all those months ago after his concert at the bar  whe he said he wanted to get a dog, even though he has terrible luck  with fish, but who am I to judge him – oh that's right – a sane, rational person.

On the ten minute walk to the pet store I was pretty sure I had convinced him not to name his future pet Valentina,  he said he promised he wouldn't. I hope he keeps his  promise...technically he hasn't ever gone back on his word to me but  there's always a first time for everything.

"Wow, that kinda hurt" Bruno put on a sad face. "Anyways, thugs can't be rocking the streets with Chihuahuas, it's like I'm asking to lose street cred" Bruno put on that awful New York accent that you couldn't help but grow fond with.

"I wasn't aware you had 'street cred', gangster" I laugh as we walked around looking at other dogs, they were all so cute.

"Hey...look  at him..." Bruno grabbed my hand and brought me to another cage which had  the most adorable black and brown dog ever. The dog barked softly at  Bruno, you could see the connection already.

"Hey buddy..."  Bruno said back to the dog and looked back up as a worker was walking  past "Hey man, excuse me, what breed is this dog?"

"Um, this little guy's a Rottweiler"  The worker replied looking through papers in his hands. "About five  months old, one of the most friendliest dogs I've ever had the pleasure  of taking care of"

Bruno simply nodded and looked at me as the worker walked away to tend to other customers.

"I believe this is fate" I say using Bruno's words he used back at the studio. "You two had a little connection there"

"You sound a little jealous" Bruno chuckled and turned back to the dog.

"Don't  flatter yourself. I'm glad you've found your soul mate" I roll my eyes  and they softened again when I noticed the little Rottweiler was gazing  at me.

"I can see you turning green, Tina" Bruno bumped his shoulder with mine and smiled. Infectuously. "I'm gonna get him"

"This is so fucked up..." I mutter to myself as we walk through Bruno's front door, with his new Rottweiler in tow.

Obviously I wasn't as quiet as I thought I was since Bruno is chuckling and it's probably at what I said. "What is?"

"It's so fucked up how..." I looked at my phone, ten-thirty. "Not even seven hours ago we were fighting and now we just went dog shopping together." I shake my head at our fucked up logic.

"I guess we're just unorthodox like that" Bruno shrugged harmlessly. "Aren't we just unorthodox, Geronimo?" Bruno raised the dog holder and spoke to Geronimo –  yeah, Bruno that's what he named his dog. Apparently he thought the  puppy had the same qualities as the cab driver that took me, him and  Kendra home that fateful night.