Short

It was early in the morning, for them at least, and Logan sat reading a book, Patton buttering toast and Virgil (who was normally asleep as it was only 7am) was drinking coffee straight from the coffeepot. Roman sluggishly walked into the kitchen, rubbing sleep from his half-closed eyes, before walking over to the cupboard that held the cereal. He occasionally bumped into something whilst trying to make sure his feet obeyed him, but eventually (with two stubbed toes) he made it to the cupboard.

He reached for the box at the top of the cupboard before screaming in frustration when he couldn't reach it.

"You do you insist on putting the cereal, that only I eat, on the top shelf. Where I cant reach it!" He yelled just as Virgil choked on his coffee due to laughter.

"It is not funny, Hot Topic," Roman all but screeched, seething with anger and general done-ness.

Logic was smiling to himself at Romans anger and Patton just continued to whistled to himself as he ate his toast. Virgil was trying to drink his coffee without laughing, and failing miserably.

There is only one thing I can do, he thought as he dragged a chair over to the side of the kitchen, directly underneath the cupboard he had to get into. He carefully stood on the chair before reaching upwards to get his cereal, eventually succeeding he placed it on the counter before dragging the chair to another cupboard.

"Now, to get a bowl," he muttered somewhat angrily. Just because the others where tall giants didn't mean that they had to make  everything so much harder for his small self. He found it incredibly unfair that the kitchen was built with the others in mind and ignoring the fact that Roman was a small five-foot Side that had to stand on a box just so that he could be in-frame when filming!

He (aggressively) placed the bowl beside the box of cereal before going to the fridge to get the milk. He made his cereal with a scowl on his face before turning around and stomping over to the table, although he sent a quick smile Patton's way knowing that he would be worried after Roman had climbed on the furniture. 

He sat down and started eating his cereal angrily, flipping Virgil off as he walked out of the room - with the coffee pot in hand, a scary amount of coffee had been drunk from it - before returning to his delicious cereal. His anger had calmed, but he continued to glare at the cupboard that had offended him until he had finished his breakfast and left to go back his room - which was made for small people.

---

Work-N-Progress   SHORT ROMAN SHORT ROMAN SHORT ROMAN!!!!