Monsters (& tag)

Roman sanders was many things, but stupid was not one of them. So when he walked into a dark room, heard creepy breathing and saw an even creepier man-thing he did the only logical thing. He turned around, left the room and closed the door.

Not today.

Although when he left the room he didn't expect to see Logan hovering around outside it.

"What is it?" he inquired as Roman subtly tried to sneak past him and away from that terrifying thing that lay beyond the door.

"It's for you," he said with a grim expression on his face. He fought monsters all the time, he was not doing it on his day off; someone else could deal with it.

(Judging by the monotone scream coming from the room he just came out of, that someone else was not Logan.)

----

TAG:

1) Fav song: The Ballad of Star Butterfly (from Star Vs The Forces of Evil) or The Ballad of King Ludo (SVTFOE)

2) Fav Sport: Roller skating counts?? right???

3) Fav Band: Fob, P!ATD, MCR (rip), Paramore ((( is that spelt right? idk)))

4) Fav Show: SVTFOE, Camp Camp, Steven Universe

5) Fav Movie: Spiderman: Homecoming

6) Fav Colour: don't have one

7) Fav foods: idk??? chicken nuggets???? waffles??? mint choc chip ice cream????

8) Fav Drink: Apple Juice

9) idk??? I really like NITW or Don't Starve (and Sims)??? But I'll play anything tbh???

10) uhhhh no.

(( Jinxed-Unicorn and Work-N-Progress you gotta do this thoooo))