Unsaid

Virgil Sanders was cursed. He didn't know why, he didn't know by who, but he was definitely, without a doubt, cursed. It as the only logical - and with that single word hydrangeas and roses started blooming around him - explanation as to why he had to be in love. With Logan.

Intelligent, wonderful, observant, curious, helpful.... okay he could see why he loved the other side; who wouldn't? 

But he needed to get his mind of Logan before he turned the Mindscape into a meadow or something, and causing flowers to sprout everywhere would be a lot harder to explain than a few roses and hydrangeas in his room. Especially because he would get embarrassed and cause different flowers to bloom when asked about the meadow and then he would be anxious and it would be a vicious cycle of more and more flowers drowning them all in a sea of his stupid emotions.

Two sharp knocks tore him from his spiraling thoughts and he opened it cautiously, only to find Logan blushing and holding a bouquet of... roses and hydrangeas? Instead of being a normal person and conversing with the person that obviously wanted to interact with him.... he slammed to door shut, in his face.

Yeah, Virgil Anxiety Sanders was definitely cursed. Why else would his life sound  like one of Romans (more than likely fake or greatly exaggerated) grand adventures?

Logan knocked again, his methodical double knock far too distinct to  be confused with anyone else's. Virgil silently cursed him for being such an adorable person as he opened the door and prepared to start (or carry on) a conversation. This was unknown territory and he needed to be prepared for anything.

"...Salutations Virgil," Logan greeted him before staring at the floor and shoving the flowers towards Virgil. "I was...uh... I was wondering if you would like to see a movie with me?"

....Fuck. He was not prepared for that.

"Like.... a Cinema Movie or a Home Movie?" Virgil asked stupidly as he tried to stop the flowers he could feel beneath him from breaking through his floor. He wised he could sink into the floor and join the flowers that where fighting against him, but alas he could only make things appear.

"Uh... what would you prefer?" Logan asked, his face gradually becoming redder every second.

"Home Movie, Big Hero Six?" 

"Yeah, uh, that's perfect... like you," Logan said with a smile before taking Virgil's hand and leading them both into the Common Area to watch a movie. And once again Virgil thought about how in love he was and ignored the small flowers in the Commons and the bright blush that he was positive graced his makeup covered face.

"T-thanks," Virgil forced out after realizing what Logan had said before burring his face in Logan's shirt. "You're also... you're also perfect."

Logan blushed a deep scarlet and turned the movie on in response, Virgil silently celebrated because at least he wasn't the only flustered one. The movie was unremarkable, both having seen it thousands of times before, but neither focused on what was happening in it and instead they focused on each other. The way Logan silently laughed, or mouthed along to Fall Out Boy, and the way Virgil spoke their lines with them and imitated their actions - and both ignored the soar of their hearts...

... Until a single hydrangea broke free of Virgil's control and sprouted in front of the two, the man whose love caused it to bloom gently picked it and gave it to Logan. A deep red rose immediately took it's place but neither noticed it as they where too busy hugging each other with joy that their feelings weren't as one-sided as they feared.

'I love you' may not have bee n said that night, but when waking up tangled up in a mess of limps and being held by the other they both knew it was true.