Youngest

The youngest Side was formed in Thomas' teen years, without a name to place to his specific trait. He would cling to one of the older Sides or avoided them at all costs, pester them to let him help until they gave him something easy to do or he would refuse to do anything at all.

The others nick-named him Teen Angst, despite the fact that the Side in question was only a toddler himself. Teen Angst refused to have a name so long and complicated as he was unable to say it so they all started calling him Angst.

Angst was a very strange child, both with his words and ways. He hadn't spoken to the traits until three weeks after his initial formation, but once he had started talking he wouldn't stop. He would ramble on and on until he had nothing else to say only to go and repeat it all to another Side. It was cute in a slightly annoying way.

At that particular moment of time Angst had been bugging Roman, although the royal teen didn't really mind. He was simply feeding Thomas some daydreams, no harm could come from the more negative Side helping.

He was wrong, a lot of harm could come from it.

The Mindscape was chaos, pillows stew across the floor, Morality and Logic huddled together in a pillow fort as war waged on in front of them. Roman sat on onside of the room, plastic sword held out in-front of him as he looked for ways to get past Angst. Angst was on the other side, a wall of pillows protecting him and his prized possession from the Evil-Meanie-Prince.

Prince charged, Angst blocked and the other two winced at the very bad violence that was being displayed. Angst attacked this time, throwing a pillow at Prince and disarming him, but that didn't hinder Princes attempts to get past the pillow wall and to what ever lay beyond it.

So he, whilst running towards Angst, came up with a new plan. He dropped low, surprising Angst before pulling the younger child to the floor with him and tickling him mercilessly. When Angst was distracted he quickly leaned over the wall and turned some dial down to 3.

The mindscape was lighter, Morality and Logic left their make-shift home and Angst scowled slightly before kicking Roman in the shin. Prince nearly cursed in pain, but his happiness outweighed his anger.

The Teen-Angst-O-Meter was back down from eleven and all was well.... until the next time it happened anyway.

---

THIS IS TOTALLY NOT ME PAORDYING THE WAY ADULTS DISMIS TEENAGE MENTAL DISORDERS (ANXIETY/DEPRESSION ECT) AS SIMPLY 'GROWING UP' AND/OR TEEN ANGST BY HAVING ANXIETY CALLED ANGST WILST THOMAS WAS A TEEN,,, HAhaHA. ((ANX/ANGST WAS 10 AND ROMAN 13 BTW))