Virgil in the Bathroom (part 2, Prinxiety, happy ending edition)

Roman felt sick as he read the messages his friend had sent him. He didn't deserve to call himself Virgil's friend, not after abandoning him at a party despite promising that he wouldn't.

Virge: where are you

Virge: roman

Virge: roman please

Virge: im sorry if i did smth wrong

Virge: princey

Virge: pleaes answre

Virge: im so sorry fro what ever i did

Virge: i guess youre too busy with the others

Virge: srory that sounded rude

Virge: you don't have to answer if im being annoying

Virge i knkow i am

The messages continued, and he heard the tears before he felt them, but he couldn't read them all because he was looking sadly at the Side that lay on the living room floor as far away from anyone else as possible.

Thoughts of what Virgil was going through as he typed those messages flooded his mind, and Roman slowly walked towards the sleeping Side to see if he was okay without waking the other.

Virgil, however, had other plans and woke up as soon as Roman had started to walk.

"W'at do you wan'?" Virgil asked as he rubbed his eyes.

"Are you okay?" Roman asked bluntly, sometimes it was best not to beat around the bush. 

Virgil stared at him in confusion for a minute or so before Roman shoved his phone in his face. As he read the messaged his face became more and more horrified at what he had spilled to the Royal Side.

Virge: ugh i hate this

Virge: i hate parties

Virge: i hate everything

Virge: i hate youuhj

Virge: no i don't

Virge: imsorry

Virge: why did i let you drag me here???

He had basically confessed his feelings towards Roman, well he said he never hated him but that was the same thing! Roman probably hated him even more now, he probably never wanted to talk to him again, he had probably ruined their friendship... ohgodohgodohgod.

Virgil was beginning to panic, his breaths coming in short gasps as he pulled at his hair.

"In for four, hold for seven and out for eight," Roman said as he gently untangled the hands that where braided into Virgil's hair. Virgil done as instructed and carefully got his breathing back to normal, he held onto Romans hands tightly as the last of his panic left him.

"I am so sorry for leaving you, it was stupid of me to do so and I regret it greatly," Prince said gently, his usual theatrics gone and his tone sincere and regretful.

"I-it's fine," Virgil said as he stood up on shaky legs and walked towards the couch (which Morality and Logic had fallen off and where now laying on the floor).

"It was not fine of me to do so, and it was not your fault. I promised I wouldn't leave and then I left despite that," Prince said before taking a deep breath, as if preparing himself to say something big, "and I also don't hate you."

Virgil blushed slightly and hid his smile behind his hand at Romans confession. "I hate you less," he said as he struggled to collect his thoughts.

"I hate you least," Roman said as he kissed Virgil's - sweet, kind, Virgil's - forehead gently.

----
Work-N-Progress ask and you shall receive

ALSO VIRGIL AS EVAN HANSEN: