Books

Logan was reading a book, which wasn't surprising. What was surprising was that it was the same book from the past 45 oneshots - wait no, gotta put that forth-wall back.

Rewind. Let's start this again.

Logic was reading a book, which he had been reading for quite a while now. This surprised me because he was a fast reader and it wasn't a particularly thin book. The surprise that I felt intrigued me and I wanted to find out what it was.

"What is it, Virgil?" Logan asked as he put his book down, front first so I was unable to read it's name. The spine of the book was plain and held no clues.

"Nothing, just wondering if you've seen Dad?" I said anxiously, cursing myself because the speed that I spoke it could've blown my cover. He couldn't know that I was trying to figure out something that could throw the balance of the Mindscape out of order.

"Oh, Patton is probably in his room."

"Thanks!" I said before running around a corner and clapsing against the wall.

That was close, I thought with a sigh of relief.

---

Logan was still reading his book and he looked like it was making him question his view of the world.

I gathred all of my courage and marched over to Prince.

"Do you know what Logan is reading?" I asked him carefully, trying to mask my evil intentions.

"Um... no. Why don't you just ask him?" Roman replied as he applied lipstick. Why he was doing so in the Common Area I had no idea.

"Okay, wow, I'll do that Mr Smarty Pants," I said before comically marching over to the second oldest trait.

He hummed, acknowledging my presence and therefore making it too late for me to back out.

"What are you reading?" I blurted out. Like ripping of a band-aid.

"Oh it's *BEEP*"

For fucks sake, I will find out one day, I thought as I stormed off to my room. I must plan another way to unlock the secrets of the universe.

---

YALL SHOULD 10/10 TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT HIS BOOK TO BE!