Taking Care

A/N: Short oneshot about my favorite AiKou AU! Enjoy!

Setting: Family AU

===

Aichi watched his son as he played with the stuffed toys, he chuckled when he saw his son started to walk and run around the room.

"Kouichi-kun, be careful!" Aichi said and followed Kouichi.

Kouichi laughed as he continued to run until they went out of the nursery room, the father and son ran around the whole house and as Aichi managed to catch Kouichi on the living room, they sat by the carpeted floor.

"Kouichi-kun, you're so fast... it's no wonder you got your mother's genes."

Aichi said as he breathed heavily, he really isn't that much of a physically fit person, so he knew that his son is so like Kourin. Kouichi even got Kourin's blonde hair, his eyes are blue like Aichi though.

Kouichi looked at Aichi and gave a toothy smile, "Dad! Play!"

"P-play what?" Aichi asked.

"Fight! Punch!" Kouichi exclaimed happily, then he stood to gave Aichi a playful punch on his chest.

"Oh, I see." Aichi nodded, "But Dad isn't that much of a fighter, okay? I- I only play Vanguard..."

"Van...guard?" Kouichi looked at him in curiosity, "Dad! Vanguard?"

"It's a card game, and many people play it. Do you want to try?" Aichi smiled.

Kouichi nodded excitingly, and Aichi went to his room quickly and came back with a deck on his hand.

"Here it is!" Aichi showed the deck to Kouichi and he took a card and gave it to Kouichi.

"Uwaah!! Vanguard!" Kouichi looked happily at the card.

"That is Blaster Blade, Kouichi-kun. It's my most precious card! And you know, he fights so many bad guys! He's a hero." Aichi stated and ruffled Kouichi's blonde hair.

"Awesome!" Kouichi said, then he gave the card back to Aichi. "Dad! You're bad guy! I'm Blaster Blade!"

"B-but I'm Blaster Blade..." Aichi sweat dropped.

"No! I am! You bad guy! Fight!" Kouichi suddenly lounged at Aichi and they played like they're fighting each other.

Aichi fell to the floor and Kouichi stood proudly, "I win!" said the little Kouichi.

Aichi laughed nervously and looked at Kouichi, he felt so happy that he have such a playful son.

The two kept on playing, they also watched TV and Aichi introduced some of the card units to Kouichi.
-

"I'm home!" Kourin said as she opened the door of the house, earlier she had to go on a check up because of her pregnancy, as she's already 3 months pregnant.

Kourin noticed the house quiet and she was confused why, normally she would hear Aichi and Kouichi playing.

Kourin went to the living room, and she was surprised on what she saw.

Aichi was sitting on the sofa, taking a nap while Kouichi was on top of him as Aichi held him, also sleeping. Kourin blushed to see how cute their sleeping faces are, she smiled and went to Aichi.

"Thank you for taking care of Kouichi, Aichi." Kourin whispered on Aichi and gave a peck on his forehead.

Kourin then took her phone to take a picture of her husband and her son, she smiled to herself.

"So cute."
-

END

extra:

((I just had to put my drawings

((I just had to put my drawings. Hope you like it!))