Wishes

A/N: More AiKou because it's Kourin's birthday!! Happy Birthday, Kourin!

=

"Happy Birthday, Kourin!" The Miyaji Cardfight Club greeted her as she went inside the clubroom. Kourin jumped in surprise as the party poppers popped in front of her, and lots of confetti fell to the floor.

"Kourin, Happy Birthday. I hope you'll enjoy this day." Misaki said with a smile and opened the cake box. Naoki went to light up the candle.

"Thank you, everyone." Kourin smiled at them and walked up to them.

"Blow the cake and make a wish, Kourin-san!" Aichi told Kourin as he went close to her.

"S-sure." Kourin did so and she closed her eyes to make a wish.

'I wish that I'll be able to be with the person I love.' She thought and smiled to herself, and then she blew the candle.

"So what did you wish for, Kourin?" Misaki asked.

"Yeah, what is it?" Shingo was also curious.

"Tell us!" Naoki gave a grin.

"I-it's nothing! I just wished for the Cardfight Club to win the tournament." Kourin said.

"That's very nice, Kourin-san. And we'll make that wish come true, since we'll do our best to win the next tournament!" Aichi stated in a determined way.

They all gave a nod and Kourin smiled at that. She felt her heart beat fast and she had to look away from Aichi, putting her hand on her chest.

"Kourin-san?" Aichi spoke, "Are you okay?"

"Yes, I am." Kourin smiled at him. "I really hope that we'll be winning the tournament, Aichi."

Aichi nodded, "I'll grant that wish!"

Naoki then chuckled as he stared at the two, he just couldn't help but to think that Aichi and Kourin are in a relationship.

"Alright, shall we eat the cake, everyone?" Misaki asked, cutting slices on the cake.

Everyone gave a nod and they all went to eat.

After that, they played Vanguard. It was until then, Aichi and Kourin were fighting against each other.

Kourin won against Aichi, in which everyone got a bit surprised. Aichi smiled at the blonde girl and put his hand out.

"Nice game, Kourin-san! You also got stronger!" He said to her. Kourin held his hand and they shook hands.

It was one of the things that Kourin wished to do, and it is to hold Aichi's hand. But she had to let go afterwards, knowing that it might make the blunette uncomfortable.

Aichi though, didn't want to stop. He hoped to hold her hand for longer but she quickly snatched her own hand away, and it made him feel like his heart sank.

"Alright, that was a good game!" Shingo exclaimed as he grinned. The others smiled and they continued to spend time together.

Kourin just smiled at them, she also made a wish for their bonds to be stronger since she had found her home.

-

"This is the finals, we must win this tournament, everyone!" Naoki announced and they nodded.

"Miyaji Cardfight Club, let's do our best." Misaki said. "And Aichi, I hope you don't lose."

Aichi smiled as he replied, "Of course I won't. I'll do everything I can to win."

The blunette then went to the fighting arena, he looked up and smiled to himself.

'I'll also do my best to grant your wish, Kourin-san. I'll win this tournament for our team, and also for you.' Aichi thought. 'And I wish for you to come back.'

And so, it was the round for Aichi to fight.

=

END