Feels Like Heaven

A/N: (late) 1 year anniversary to my fanfiction Trade Mistakes! To people who read it, I thank you all! Also, to the people who requested me oneshots, I sincerely apologize but I'll do my best to write them!

===

"Hey Aichi," Kourin was looking at the blunette lying below her. Aichi has his head on her lap and she was ruffling his hair and touching his face as he closes his eyes.

"Mm? What is it?" Aichi looked at her and he smiled.

The two of them are below the tree, and it was a good time to just be in peace.

"What do you think is happening now?" Kourin asked.

"Hmm, what do you mean?" Aichi was in curiosity.

"Our son," she replied. "What do you think he's doing now?"

"Ah, I'm pretty sure he's doing well." Aichi told her, "He takes care of our grandchildren really well and I'm sure with his care, the kids are going to grow into wonderful people."

"Well, I must thank you for raising our son in the right way." Kourin told him as she smiled back.

Aichi gave a chuckle and sat, hugging the blonde woman beside him. "We really made it this far, didn't we?" He said, "I can still remember the first time I met you."

"That was a very long, long time ago, Aichi." Kourin replied.

Both of them laughed and looked at each other once again. Then, Aichi spoke.

"Don't call yourself a hero, if you can't save your princess."

Kourin then remembered what that sentence meant, and she couldn't help but to feel emotional.

"Kourin, are you okay?" Aichi asked when he saw Kourin tearing up.

"N-no, it's nothing." Kourin assured, wiping her tears away. Then, she gave a smile. "I just remembered everything, ever since we first met."

Aichi smiled at her and ran his hands on her hair. "Yeah, and we were just little kids back then. I was acting like being a knight to you."

"And I was your princess," Kourin continued.

"My beautiful princess~" Aichi teased, and Kourin went to lightly slap him as she blushed.

"Idiot, stop teasing me like that."

Aichi then chuckled and smiled at her, "Alright, I will. But it's still nice to tease you."

Kourin smiled back, "I was just trying to act like before."

"Haha, oh yeah! Remember when we graduated in high school?" Aichi said as he reminisced.

"You were such a crybaby back then, you know?"

"I am not a crybaby!" Aichi pouted cutely and Kourin poked his cheek.

After a while, both of them looked at the blue sky. They were smiling as they stared at it, and they both held their hands.

"Kourin, have you ever thought of just going back to the very first time we met and relive all of those memories we had?" Aichi asked.

"A lot," Kourin replied. "I still can't believe it's been a long time."

"A very, very long time, isn't it?" Aichi said.

Kourin nodded, "Yes. And now, we're in heaven..."

Aichi could only smile at that, he went to lay his head on Kourin's shoulders. "Even if we were still alive, I already felt like I'm in heaven already."

"Aichi..." Kourin looked at him, "If only I really didn't have that illness, I would've stayed with you, took care of our son, and grow old with you. I'm so sorry."

"It's alright, Kourin. It's not your fault anyway." Aichi gave an assuring smile and pats Kourin's head. "Don't be sorry, it's really alright."

"Are you sure?"

"Yep!" Aichi smiled. "So it's really alright."

"I see. well, I guess we're alright now." Kourin told him and Aichi gave a nod once again.

"Yeah, we are." Aichi then stood up and helped Kourin to stand. "So let's go and see some flowers?"

"Sure!"

Kourin and Aichi then walked around the grassy fields to the flower gardens, and they had a good time together.

===

END