Trade Mistakes (The Ending Sequence)

A/N: Hi everyone! So today (June 5th) is the 2nd anniversary of my Aichi x Kourin fanfic called Trade Mistakes, and I wanted to celebrate it with this! I'm glad you all like the fanfiction! Please enjoy this one! Please do read Trade Mistakes before this one, as it has spoilers :'> and kindly listen to Iris by Aimer while reading this one shot!

===

For Trade Mistakes Aichi x Kourin fanfiction ending:

Song: Iris by Aimer

--

0:00-0:13

Panning up from Aichi and Kourin holding hands to a bright blue sky and then pan down to a night sky with TradeMistakes!Eiichi standing and looking at AiKou's graves and then white fade out

Natsu no yoru ni saita
Aoi hana wa
Kisetsu sae
Mou wasureteita

Pictures are slowly appearing. Still images of Aichi and Kourin meeting up when they were young and playing on the playground appeared. Other pictures of them appeared when they met each other again during high school; Aichi staring at Kourin as she leaves the classroom, and them meeting under a tree with bento boxes.

Tooi machi akari ya
Takara no chizu wa
Maboroshi no youni kasunda

Scenes of Naoki and Shingo fighting while Misaki, Kourin, and Aichi are watching them while they laughed appears. Kourin and Misaki appeared as they smiled at each other. And Aichi and Kourin blushing as Rekka left with Emi and Mai.

Nani mo shinjiru
Koto ga dekizu ni
Tada aruite
Hikari o sagashiteru
Sore dake

Picture scene of Kourin crying as she knew about her disease. Suiko and Rekka embracing her while Takuto looked at them sadly. Kourin suddenly unconscious and Aichi went to help her. Rekka and Kourin looking at each other worryingly as Kourin lies down on the school's clinic. Kourin leaning to Suiko's shoulder. Suiko revealing Kourin's illness to Aichi at the hospital and Aichi looking sad.

Nakidashita sora ni
Kata wa furuete
Futari dake no mahou o
Kakikeshita
Kanashikute aruita michi o
Tadoru koto sura dekinai yo
Mou nemurou
Asa ga kuru nara

Aichi and Kourin holding each other's hand and smiling. Pictures of them being together, holding each other close. Aichi and Kourin sitting next to each other. The two blushing as Naoki teased them. Kourin and Aichi eating lunch with Misaki, Shingo, and Naoki. Misaki talking with Kourin, and Naoki and Shingo talking with Aichi. And then it was Aichi holding Kourin's hand on her hospital bed.

Good Night...

Aichi watching her sleeping on her hospital bed.

1:36-1:43

It was the scene where Kourin was talking with Aichi in the hospital room. Kourin eating her apple and Aichi smiling at her. Rekka arrived with medicine and watches Kourin shoving a slice of apple to Aichi's mouth.

Me ga sameta koro ni
Natsu no ame wa
Kigatsuku to
Mou yande ita