Won't Leave

"When I said that I will meet you again, it was a huge exaggeration of my feelings. I was just a selfish person who couldn't do anything but to think that everything will go on my own way. It doesn't... it doesn't always go my way, I'm so sorry if I kept your hopes up. I knew you were waiting for me, but I never went to find you. What a good person am I? I'm nothing... You don't deserve someone like me... but... I love you... after all these years that you were gone, I missed you."

His breath hitched as he let out all his feelings, he bit his lips as he stared at her green eyes. He noticed how surprised and skeptical she looked back at him. He didn't know what to feel, and he stood there dumbfounded when she didn't speak and just walked past him.

Ah, such a foolish person you are!

He let out another breath and looked down, putting his hands into fists. His body shook all over and his tears fell down, he could only cry at this point. But as he was about to walk away, she called his name.

"Hey wait."

He looked back and saw her; her expression was basically the same as his, forlorn and down. He couldn't take it, and he ran up to embrace her.

"I'm so sorry, Kourin-san..." He said, "I'm sorry for everything that I've done to you."

Kourin just shook her head as she embraced him back. "I forgive you, Aichi..."

"I promise I won't leave you, I won't let you be gone again." Aichi swore, resting his head on her shoulders.

"Aichi..."

"Kourin-san, I won't let anything or anyone take you away from me. I will protect you, so please don't leave!" Aichi said.

Kourin just let out a smile and held him, she nodded. "Of course, I won't anymore..."

As they embraced, they knew one thing: and that is to love and treasure each other.

-

END

A/N: A short drabble that I wrote since I was listening to some songs that I somehow made me feel bittersweet or something along those lines. The result was this, and it made me feel happy. No requests as of now since I'm too busy.