Remember Me

A/N: Hello guys, I'm back on writing this oneshot collection~ I missed writing oneshots because I'm busy writing multi-chaptered stories ;;

Anyways, requested by Bua111. A kinda sad story. And I like the idea *evil laughs* please enjoy~

===

Aichi and Kourin have been friends for years, they became close through playing Vanguard and spending time together.

Expectingly, one of them has feelings for one another. Kourin Tatsunagi have always been in love to Aichi Sendou, and she can't deny the fact that she loves him so much that she takes care of him sometimes.

But even if Kourin tries to give Aichi some hints about her feelings, Aichi just couldn't get it. He's so oblivious to the fact that sometimes he doesn't understand things about romance.

But then, predictably, Aichi also has taken a liking to Kourin. But he didn't understand why, all he knows is that he admires her, but it changed to a crush until he really did love her.

On some other times, he's not that oblivious about romance at all. He's just not the type to realize that someone feels something to him.

But with those feelings and friendship. What happens if a single event took place and one would forget everything about it?
-

"You're going to your province?" Asked Kourin as she looked at Aichi who's looking at his cards. Then, Aichi turned his gaze to Kourin and smiled.

"Yep, I have to visit my other family members. We're going to have a little reunion." He replied and noticed the little worry that Kourin expresses through her looks. "But don't worry! I can take care of myself, Kourin-san. I'll be fine."

"Sure," Kourin said in response and crosses her arms. "I won't forgive you if you do anything stupid..."

Aichi chuckled in awkwardness and scratched the back of his head. "I-I swear I won't."

"You'd better not!"

"Yes Ma'am!"

Aichi and Kourin both laughed and they started to have a cardfight.
-

Aichi is leaving, and he went inside the car with his family. He was looking at his phone and saw messages from Kourin, telling him to be safe.

Aichi blushed a little but he kept a smile before replying to Kourin.

"You have a stupid face, Aichi." Said his sister Emi.

"I'm sorry..." Aichi laughed and grinned before looking back at his phone, his other friends are also messaging him.
-

The ride was quiet and peaceful; Aichi was staring through the car window and is looking at the scenery. He saw mountains and trees, birds flying in the bright blue sky.

It was peaceful...

or so he thought.

Because the car had crashed with another car who forgot its breaks.

And everything went to darkness.
-

"Aichi!"

"Aichi!"

Aichi woke up, he saw a bright light and he flinched. His head is hurting a lot and he looked around, he saw his family.

"Emi... Mom... Dad..." He spoke hoarsely.

"Aichi! You're fine! Thank God!" His mother embraced him as she cried.

"W-what happened... where are we?" Aichi asked.