Cuddles

A/N: Happy Valentine's Day everyone! This is my Valentine's special for you AiKou shippers~ Please enjoy!

OOC
=

When Kourin stayed on Aichi's house one night, it was because Aichi wants to hang out with her. Sure, she feels happy that Aichi wants to be with her, but she feels weird when Aichi asked her to sleep with him.

"S-sleep with you?!" Kourin was shocked, her face was red.

"Yeah! I um... really wanted to sleep with you, if that's fine." Aichi said and blushed. He scratches the back of his neck.

"W-well, I-I really have no problems but... isn't this... a bit... too soon?" Kourin replied, she sat at the side of Aichi's bed.

That was then Aichi realized, Kourin was thinking of other things. He blushed even more and sat beside her.

"K-Kourin-san... I didn't mean that..." Aichi
panicked as he looked at her.

"Eh? U-um..." Kourin looked down with a huge tint of blush on her face.

"..." The two of them went quiet, not knowing what to say or do. They both looked down and so they went to sleep.

-

It was midnight, 12:30 am to be exact.

Aichi still couldn't sleep, since Kourin is there beside him. Aichi glanced at her and saw her on the other side, she seems like she's sleeping so Aichi only assumed she is.

But then Kourin turned around, her eyes opened and she's staring back at him.

"Can't sleep?" She asked, causing Aichi to smile at her silly.

"Yeah..." Aichi said, "It's a bit... weird..."

"Weird?" Kourin wondered.

Aichi nodded, "Kourin-san... I kind of have this little weird feeling on me..."

"What kind?"

"Um... it feels... hot and... I have this weird sensation." As Aichi said that, Kourin blushed and she turned away.

"A-Aichi... You might have that."

"E-eh?" Aichi glanced down a bit and he blushed hard. "U-um..."

"W-well, you're a guy so it's normal!" Kourin told him. "I-I'm going to sleep!" She said.

Aichi can only sigh, so he also turned away and went to sleep. He calmed down after that.

-

The next day

Aichi woke up, he felt a bit groggy. He noticed that he is hugging something, or more likely, hugging someone. He looked and realized that he's embracing Kourin from behind. He blushed so hard, he wanted to move away but he couldn't.

Kourin then moved and turned around, then she faced Aichi. She opens her eyes and saw him, she gave a small smile.

"Aichi..." Kourin whispered, "I love you..."

"I-I l-love you too, Kourin-san..." Aichi replied.

Suddenly, Kourin embraced him back. That was then Aichi realized that Kourin is cuddling him. He felt a heartwarming feeling, he had a silly grin on his face, and so he embraced her back.

Aichi then kissed her forehead and he chuckled, "Kourin-san..." He mutters.

"Aichi..." Kourin spoke.

"Hmm?" Aichi glanced down at her.

Kourin yawned and looked at the blunette, she smiled back at him. All of a sudden she kissed Aichi on the lips, causing Aichi to get startled. But then, Aichi gave in to the kiss.

Their kiss was passionate, and it lasted for a few seconds. As they let go from the kiss, Kourin spoke again.

"What day is it today?" She asked.

Aichi looks at his phone and he answered, "February... 14..."

With that, Kourin smirked and went on top of Aichi. Aichi blushed hard as Kourin looked at him seductively, he can't help but to blush so hard.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Aichi Sendou~" Kourin said in the most seductive way.

"H-H-H-Happy Valentine's Day too, K-K-Kourin-san!" Aichi stutters.

Kourin giggled and kisses Aichi's nose, then she let go of him and sat. Aichi also sat and looked at her.

"Kourin-san..." Aichi said. "Since... today is... V-Valentine's Day... can we... um..."

"What is it?"

"C-can we go out on a date?" Aichi requested and he blushed again.

Kourin then giggled once again, she embraced Aichi and kisses his cheek. "Of course, why not?"

"A-ah... I-I see! I-I'm happy!" Aichi grinned and embraced her back. "I'm really happy, I'm going on a date with my girlfriend!"

Kourin smiled at Aichi's excitement, and as Aichi looked back at her with a sly smile, Kourin got a bit nervous.

"W-what was that smile for?" Kourin backed away a little.

"Hehe~" Aichi chuckled, "It's cuddling time!!!" He tackled Kourin down the bed and he cuddled again with her. He kept flooding her with kisses and Kourin kept laughing as she felt ticklish.

"Kourin-san~ Happy Valentine's Day!" Aichi said as he stopped and leaned on her face.

"H-Happy Valentine's day too, Aichi." Kourin replied and smiled at him.

They then kissed once again, but during their passionate kiss, the door suddenly opens and Emi saw them. She gasped and blushed, causing the couple to stop and look at the young girl.

"E-Emi- I-It's not what you think!!!" Aichi yelled.

"I-I'm telling Mom!" Emi yelled back and ran down. "MOM!!! AICHI AND KOURIN-SAN ARE MAKING BABIES!!!"

"EMI!!!!!!!" Aichi got off from the bed and ran to chase Emi downstairs.

Kourin laughed and she smiled, she sighed and went downstairs too.

'Really... this is the most exciting Valentine's Day I've ever had...'

=

END

I'm so sorry if it sucks! I'm so busy that I really forgot to write my stories and such! And I even lost motivation to write because I have no inspiration to write. I'm so sorry if all of my stories are taking to long to update! *bows*

-Jet