Death's Love

A/N: :)

Setting: AU

===

[Aichi's POV]

I woke up one morning and my body was groggy from last night's shift. I am working as a waiter of a restaurant that my family owns. Last night had lots of costumers because it was a holiday, and I had to move around fast while my sister Emi helped me.

Today is our day off, and I can do anything that I want. So I took a rest for a few more hours.

When I woke up again, it was already 7 am. I got off from the bed and stretched my arms as I yawned. I then took a bath and ate my breakfast with family. After that, I took a step outside to take a walk around town.

It was a sunny day, but it wasn't hot. The breeze of the wind was there, so it was perfect. I continue to walk around, not until I bumped onto somebody.

"Ah, I-I'm so sorry!" I apologized.

"It's alright."

I heard a woman's voice. I quickly turned around and saw a girl with long blonde hair and green eyes. She looks so beautiful, like a blooming sunflower. I blushed and stuttered as I continue to stare at her.

"Yes? What is it?" She asked.

"I-I'm… uh… ah…"

She gave a giggle and smiled at me. "It's alright, don't worry about it."

I then gave a nod and she bowed before leaving.

My heart kept on beating fast as I watched her leave, I smiled and chuckle to myself before I went to walk again and spent the rest of the day thinking about her.

-

The next day

It was night time and my shift. I was wearing my waiter outfit and went to serve the costumers.

The door's bell rang and it opened, I was about to greet usually but then…

"Welcome-" I got cut off when I saw the blonde girl all by herself as she went inside.

"Oh, it's you." She said to me.

"U-uh-um… w-w-welcome!" I stuttered again.

"Hello, I have a reservation for one." She told me and I nodded.

"W-with what name, miss?" I've got to keep myself professional.

"Kourin Tatsunagi, that's my name."

"T-Tatsunagi-san…" I scanned over to the reservation list and found her name. "Ah, right this way, miss!" I said and followed her to her seat.

"Thank you," She smiled at me and I blushed again.

God, she's so pretty!

"Here's your… menu, miss!" I gave her the menu and I watched her as she looked and thought of which to pick.

It was then I realized I was staring at her lips. No Aichi! She's a costumer, what are you thinking about?! I mentally scolded myself.

"I want a pasta and an orange juice please," she spoke.

"One pasta and one orange juice, correct? Alright, I'll get your order right away, miss!"

Wrong! Wrong! You're not supposed to say that! It was supposed to make her wait for some minutes since it's still cooking!

I kept on just mentally scolding myself as I walked to the chef, Kai, to give the order.