Chapter 16~A kiss in the park

This Chapter had been edited

Gene's POV

Ever since Y/N hit me over the head with a bat I've gotten more attracted to her... If that makes sense?

I need her. I admit it, I like her, and I'm jealous, jealous of laurance, he has it all. Captain of the soccer team, great singer, poplar and most of all he has Y/N's heart all to himself.

Jezze why can't he share. He's so selfish. He Cant have her all to himself. Cause I know I can treat her better. 

Haha Shawn Mendens Reference.

I know she doesn't like me, but she will after she sees how awesome I am. Otherwise I'm going to have to use force. Weather she likes it or not.

Y/N's POV

Past my house, Past my school to get to the park. I've always loved the park. Just so many memories.

I got distracted and accidently ran into someone.

"I'm so sorry- Gene!?"

Crap! Run run run

"Hey Y/N! Fancy seeing you here" Gene rocked back and forth.

I'm scared, He's being nice. Did something happen to his brain when I hit him

"Er- hey? I was just heading home" I tried to rush off.

"Wait! How about I walk you home?" he offered

"o-ok"

I'm scared.

Gene and I have had a normal conversation so far but I have to ask.

"ok Gene I have to ask. What the heck are you doing?"

"What do you mean? " He asked.

Haha Justin Bieber reference

"Your acting different. What givs?" I asked

"Because you" Gene smirked "You make my heart flutter." Gene kissed my hand.

Ummmmmm?????

"I don't get it" I admitted "You don't get it. Of course you don't Y/N" Gene held my waist.

OK he's to close

"I'm a handsome young man, and your a beautiful young woman so how about we, you know? Hit it off at dinner sometime?" Gene asked

I pushed Gene carefully off me "Are you asking me out? I thought you hate me"

Gene rolled his eyes "How could I ever hate you Y/N. Your just to cute" Gene tried to hold my waist again, but I pushed him off.

"I'm sorry, but no" I apologized

Gene chuckled "No? Listen here young lady, if I ask you out your supposed to say yes. And thats what were going to do. Now Y/N let's go. I have a reservation for us at Olive Garden" Gene grabbed my arm.

"Get off of me!" I yelled releasing myself from his arm. But Gene us strong. He grabbed me again... And kissed me.

I can't help it. I didn't pull away. No one can resit a kiss. You get caught up in the moment.

Gene broke the kiss. We both opened our eyes when Gene's facial  expression changed.

A figure came out behind me and snatched me away from Gene and into there chest. I couldn't tell who it was, but I knew it was a boy. No sign of boob's.

The mysterous figure spoke up "Leave know or die" he threatened.

"Y-Yeah" Gene stuttered squirming away back to the park

"Are you ok?" The person asked me realsing me from his body. I looked at him. His face was dark and his eyes were beaming red.

Who the hell is this person.

His face changed back to normal. It was Laurance. "Laurance" I cried falling back not his chest. "it's ok Y/N. He's gone now. Here let me walk you home"

"I'd like that"

Sorry for the short chapter