Chapter 31~ Hanging Out With Riley

Y/N's PRO

1 month Later~

I was standing in the middle of the school halls on my phone looking at my time table because I had forgotten what I had.

IM A NOOB

"Hey beautiful, you free this Friday? I can show you a good time you know"
a boy from behind me said was hitting on me? "What!?" I said Turning around seeing

Garroth.

My brother just hit on me

Garroths friends. (That I don't know) started laughing hysterically. I just looked at my brother in shock. Garroths eyes were wide opened.

I don't know why but I'm shaking someone get help!!!

Garroths PRO

"Garroth can't seem to get himself a girlfriend" one of my fiends laughed "What!? Of course I can get myself a girlfriend! See watch this!" I told them walking over to a girl with H/C and was looking at her phone "Hey beautiful, you free this Friday? I can show you a good time you know" I told her.

She turned around and it turned out it was

Y/N

Omi I just hit on my sister!

She looked at me wide eyed and so did I.

I can't believe I did that! I could hear lots of laughter behind me.

"Did you just do that?" She asked me trying not to laugh

"I just did that" I said surprised.

"Please NEVER do that again" she told me "NEVER" I yelled. Y/N left i just kept looked into space.

I turned around to see my friends still laughing at me "Dude I can't believe you just did that!" One of my friends told me

"You just hit on your sister"

"That's amazing"

it is going to be so weird talking to her now.

Y/N's PRO

That was so weird.

Damm I must be hot to get my own brother to hit on me.

Time Skip~ Next Day

So Riley and I have been hanging out together lately and.......heheheh he's so cute

Ok I'm getting off track

I feel like we've become really good friends. And that's why he's coming over to my house after school to hang out 😏

Garroth,Vylad and sorta Zane are always annoying me when I invite someone over to our house and it bugs me soo much.

I broke down Garroths door "HEY! MY DOOR" Garroth yelled but I ignored his comment "I have a friend coming over after school. So can you like not be here"

"Hey this is my house to" garroth said. I folded my arms "I can try" he said "good"

I did the same for Zane and Vylad

I herd the door bell ring "I'll get it,OH MY IRENE ITS A BOY!" My mom yelled, I  slid down the stair railing "mom, the boy has a name, hey Riley what's up?" I asked him "he-" he got cut off by my mom "AHHH SO CUTE~ hey do you want to marry my daughter" my mom smirked. "MOM! Come here please. Riley please excuse me" I said pushing my mom to the kitchen where my dad was "dad! You should take mom to a really fancy restaurant way out of town" I said pushing my mom into my dad "what?" He asked me. I pointed at Riley "ohhhh~ Honey, how about we go out for coffe?" My dad asked "sounds lovely" and like that poof they were gone.

I walked over to Riley "Hey Riley come on in, sorry for my crazy mom she's crazy about boys" I said moving out of the way so he could come in "that's fine" he said. I walked up to my room and he followed me. "So beware this is the Y/N cave. Y/N's Natural habitat" I laughed. And so did he. I opened my room and we both walked inside "nice room" he said "thank you" I said sitting on my bed while Riley sat on my desk spiny chair.

My room wasn't painted pink and had a bunch of stuffed toys everywhere. I was plain, cute and cozy.

"Is this to weird for you? We could go somewhere else if you want?" I asked him "ah no, this is good." He said

Time Skip Brought To You By  Y/N And Riley's Gossiping 

I stood next to Riley and looked into his eyes "errrr......Hi Y/N" he said nervously.

I've liked Riley for a long time. It's true.

I feel happy when his around

I just wanted to kiss him

I got close to him and Kissed him completely forgetting about Laurance, but he immediately pulled away "What are you doing?" He asked me confused "Oh my Irene! I am so sorry I don't know why I did that. I shouldn't of done that! I'm sorry!" I pleaded "I think I'm gonna go now" he told me. "Yeah,T-that might be best" I looked down and he left my house.

"Stupid,stupid,stupid!" I yelled out loud

I jumped onto my bed and started crying into my pillow.

Why did I do that?

I liked him. I really did

I went to fast with our relationship.

He hates me now.

But it felt kinda good kissing him.

"Y/N?" Someone asked me walking into my room "Go away!" I muffled into my pillow. I felt the persons weight sit on my bed. "Who is it? Mom? Dad? Garroth? Vylad?- "Zane" Zane finished my sentence. I got up and looked at Zane "You saw everything, didn't you?" I asked him "yeah" he said scratching the back of his neck "Lucky you, you got to see your sister mess up her possibly only love life" i said. "You really liked him, didn't you?" He asked me concerned "I don't know, mabey I only liked the idea of him" I told him "mabey I only wanted the idea of a boyfriend and picked out a random. Guy that has no interest in me. You know I feel better now" I said hugging him

"thanks Zane who knew you had a heart" I laughed "ugh, I only came here to see if you had a pencil I could borrow" Zane rolled his eyes. "There's one on the desk" I laughed. Zane coughed, walked over to the desk and walked out.