Weeks Later....

My eyes suddenly shoot open, and I take a deep breath.

Oh no......

The feeling is back.....

Something bad's gonna happen....

I quickly throw on my black coat, before grabbing my wand and rushing out the tower. I quickly run towards the hall where the Room of Requirement is.

As I'm running, I hear a crackle of thunder come out of nowhere, making me jump.

Oh no.....

It's worst than I imagined.....

I finally make it to the Room of Requirement to see the door slowly closing. I quickly jump through it, and it closes behind me. I slowly look up, before standing up and rounding the corner. I watch Draco pull the blanket off the cabinet, as he slowly backs away from it.

The cabinet starts to tick, making my eyes widen.

"Draco!" Draco quickly turns around to see me standing in front of him. "You fixed it...."

"I had to..."

"Deatheaters can get in the school...."

"Yes...."

"I can't believe you..."

"Please... Belle...:" Draco reaches out to touch me, but I step away from him.

"Don't touch me!" I glance behind him to see the cabinet slowly opening, and Draco turns around. I let out a shaky breath, as dark grey smoke comes out of it....

Deatheaters...

This is what I saw at The Burrow the night it burned.

"We have to get out of here", Draco says.

"We? There is no 'we' in this.... You're on your own....", I snap, before running off. "REDUCTO", I yell, pointing my wand at the doorway. A lightning blue zap comes from my wand, before blasting the door open. I slowly turn around, to see Draco looking at me, hurt. "Goodbye, Draco Malfoy..." I quickly dash through the door, before rushing out of the hall. I run towards the stairs to The Astronomy Tower, before I rush up them.

I had a dream last night... about the Astronomy Tower... I don't know what happened, but.... something did...

I finally make it to the lower level of the tower, and I see Harry looking up at the floorboards.

"Harry", I whisper, making him look at me.

"Shh. Dumbledore told me to hide down here and not make a sound...", Harry whispers, ussuring me over. I quietly tiptoe over to him and look up to see Dumbledore standing above us. I hear footsteps slowly walking above us, making me move over slightly. I look up to see Draco standing above me.

Oh my god... He's pointing his wand at Dumbledore.

"Good evening, Draco... What brings you here on this fine spring evening", Dumbledore greets.

"Who else is here? I heard you talking", Draco hisses.

I can hear the fear in his voice...

"I often talk aloud to myself. I find it extraordinarily useful", Dumbledore lies. "Have you been whispering to yourself, Draco?" He doesn't say anything. "Draco... you are no assassin", Dumbledore sighs.

"How do you know what I am? Done things that would shock you", Draco hisses again.

"Like cursing Katie Bell and hoping that in return she'd bear a cursed necklace to me? Like replacing a bottle of mead with one laced with poison? Forgive me, Draco. I cannot help feeling these actions are so weak... your heart can't really have been in them."

"He trusts me. I was chosen", Draco says, before lowering his wand and pulling his sleeve up to reveal his dark mark. I let out a shaky but quiet breath, as my eyes widen.

"Then, I shall make it easy for you..." Dumbledore gets out his wand, when Draco speaks.

"Expelliarmus", Draco hisses. His wand goes flying across the room, making me clench my jaw. Harry gets his wand out and points it at Draco. I quickly get out my wand and point it at him.

"Very good. Very good", Dumbledore says.

We hear the door open and close, making me snap my head towards it.

"You're not alone. There are others... How?"

"The Vanishing Cabinet in the Room of Requirement. I've been mending it...", Draco answers.

Oh my god... That's what that was....

"Let me guess. It has a sister. A twin..."

"In Borgin and Burkes. They form a passage."

"Ingenious. Draco... years ago, I knew a boy who made all the wrong choices. Please let me help you..."

"I don't want your help! Don't you understand? I have to do this. I have to kill you. Or he's gonna kill me.... and Annabelle", Draco says, his voice shaking.

My eyes widen even more, and Harry looks at me.

"Your girlfriend.... How does she feel about this?"

"Don't know...... The last thing she said to me was 'goodbye, Draco Malfoy', so you tell me", Draco hisses, bitterly. I feel a tear roll down my cheek, and I bite the inside of my lip.

We hear footsteps, making us quickly hide behind the corner. I glance back to see more deatheaters walking up the steps.

"Well, look what we have here...", I hear Bellatrix say, as she walks over to Draco. "Well done, Draco..."

"Good evening, Bellatrix. I think introductions are in order, don't you?"

"Love to, Albus, but I'm afraid we're all on a bit of a tight schedule..." "Do it."

"He doesn't have the stomach, just like his father", Greyback, the other deatheater, taunts.

"Let me finish him in my own way..."

"No! The dark lord was clear, the boy is to do it..." Harry and I hear the floorboard creak, making us look over. I see Snape pointing a hand at us, with his finger against his lips to keep us quiet. Harry lowers his wand, and so do I. Snape quietly walks past us, before walking up the steps.

"Go on, Draco.... Now", Bellatrix pushes.

"No", Snape says, making Draco lower his wand, turning around.

"Severus....." There's a long pause, and I feel my heart stop. "Please..." My eyes widen, as Snape sighs.

"Avada Kedavra", Snape yells, lashing his wand at Dumbledore. I watch in horror, as the spell hits Dumbledore, sending him off the Astronomy Tower balcony. I quickly wrap my arms around Harry, comforting him and keeping him quiet.

"I'm so sorry", I whisper, as he lets out shaky breaths. I look up to see Draco staring at the balcony in shock....

We both quickly rush out of the tower, and I feel tears falling from my eyes, but I ignore them.