My Character's Info

Name: Annabelle Mary James

Nickname: Belle

Gender: Female

Age: 16
~Birthday: October 31st

Height: 5'4

Blood: Pureblood

House: Gryffindor
~Year: 6
~Quidditch: None
~Position: Student

Wand:
Wood: Rosewood
Core: Rougarou hair
Length: 11"
Flexibility: Bendy

Family:
Evelyn James (Mother)
Thomas James (Father)
Maxwell James (Older brother. Age 17)

Friends/Acquaintances:

Maxwell James
Harry Potter
Hermione Granger
The Weasley Family
Neville Longbottom
Hagrid
Luna Lovegood

Description:

Annabelle has long dark brown hair. She has a soft, clear, fair skin, and her eyes are a soft blue that can look silver or even grey, depending on the lighting and her mood. Her lips are full and soft, and she's got a cute little nose. Her body shape is very petite and small. Some might even call her "fun-sized."

You'll always see her with a quill, a bottle of ink, and a journal in her hands, considering she loves to draw. You'll also always see her with a pair of earbuds wrapped around her neck, but you'll only hear her humming along to the music because she's self-concious about her voice. Even though, everyone who catches her singing says her voice is angelic and soft.

Belle hates being still. She will drum her fingers against the table, tap her foot, or spin her wand.

She is a Gryffindor, and she possesses their typical traits. She's extremely brave and will charge, head first, into a dangerous situation. She's got a lot of nerve, and she's very daring. Of course, when she has something in mind that she wants to do, she does it. She's very determined. She's also very chivalry.

However, she can be reckless and short-tempered sometimes, as well.

Belle is equally book smart as she is street smart. She's a social butterfly and loves socializing.

Although, she is considered "fun-sized", she is very feisty and sassy.

Background:

Belle was born in a rich, pureblood family, but she's never been happy. She's always felt out of place and different, until she got her Hogwarts letter. She knew she'd eventually get one, but she didn't know if she'd ever make any friends.

Belle ended up making tons of friends pretty easily, considering she personality is contagious.

The one person that doesn't seem to care for Belle... is Draco. Then again... he doesn't like anyone, except himself.

She's in her 6th year at Hogwarts, but shit's going down, what with you-know-who being back and Belle wanting to help Draco... a lot's happening right now.

Pet:

Name: Nightingale
Gender: Female
Age: 6

This is the story of how Belle sees Draco's stone, cold expression change to

soft...

(ALSO BEFORE YOU READ THE STORY, I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER OR ANY OF THE CHARACTERS EXCEPT MINE, JASON, MAX, THE PARENTS, AND NIGHTWING, SO DON'T GET YOUR PANTIES IN A TWIST!!! Anyways, carry on.)