𝕏𝕏𝕀𝕀.

I was sitting in front of Gloria as we were trying to find the necklace and so far, we got nothing. I started losing focus, as Stefan walked into the room and he started talking to Rebekah, I tried my best to ignore them.

"What are they doing?" Stefan asked.

"They're failing." Klaus says, with slight irritation in his voice, and I scoff.

"It's hard to find something, when you don't have anything to go on." I retorted.

"So use me. I only wore it for a thousand years." Rebekah told us as she walks over and sits on the table.

"See, now this one offers a solution. All right, give me your hand sweetheart." Gloria says and we both take Bekah's hand, starting to concentrate on finding the necklace.

"I can sense something."

We started chanting in Latin and I could see something. It was Elena. Elena's necklace. Klaus was going to kill Stefan and I for knowing she was alive. Then the image before me disappeared, we let go of Bekah's hand and Gloria turns to Klaus.

"I found it."

"So, where is it?" Bekah asks Gloria.

"That's not how it works. We only get images." I explain, and I looked at Stefan giving him a look.

"There's a girl with her friends-,"

"Yes, a dead girl and dead friends, if I don't get my necklace back." Rebekah says cutting off Gloria.

"We'll, we'll have to dive back in to get details." Gloria explained.

"So dive." Klaus says, walking towards us.

"I need more time. And space. You're harshing my juju." She explained scowling at Klaus who was hovering.

"We can wait."

"I'm sure you can. But that's not what I asked. C, baby, I can handle it from here." She says and I look at her.

"Are you sure?" I say, she nods and I nodded too getting out of my seat.

"Hey. Hey, you know, why don't we come back later. I'm hungry anyway. I'll let you pick who we eat." Stefan says patting Klaus on the back once and walking towards the entrance. Klaus waits for a moment then follows through and I just chuckled.

Stefan is so his bitch.

We went hunting and ended up back at the warehouse, where it was almost like a blood party. I was finishing off draining a guy I was feeding off, feeling the blood drain from his body before there was nothing left and I dropped him to the ground.

"My girls' dead. I'm bored." Rebekah complained.

"What are you? 5?" I say, she glares at me and I smirked while wiping my mouth.

"You weren't kidding about being hungry." Klaus said to Stefan, Stefan tore apart from the girls neck.

"Yeah, it's been a long day."

"Try being related to her." Klaus motioned to Rebekah who was sitting on a crate, I let out a small chuckle.

"You're being mean." Rebekah says, Stefan laughs and she looks to him, "And why are you being mean? You used to love me."

"It's been 90 years Rebekah. Give him a minute."

"Why are you taking his side?"

"Because, my dear sister, I feel pity for any man who doesn't give you what you want." Klaus retorted.

"Will you stop making me out to be a brat? I am not a brat!" Rebekah exclaimed, making me raise an eyebrow.

"A thousand years of life experience says otherwise." Klaus says and I chuckled, along with Stefan.