𝕏𝕏𝕀𝕏.

I got ready for the dinner that was happening tonight at Klaus' house, on behalf of Elijah who asked for me to come which I still don't understand why but I did anyway. I wore a tight nude coloured dress with heels and my jean jacket.

I got to the house, inviting myself in and walking through the house until I got to the dining area. All heads turned and I see all the boys sitting down at the table, Elijah stands up and meets me as he takes my hand.

"Nice of you to join us Cyrena." He says and I give him a look.

"Not like I didn't already have this in mind." I said, giving him a sarcastic smile.

"I was beginning to wonder who else was our guest." Klaus says and I pursed my lips. He motions for a girl to came over to me taking the bottle of Gin out of my hands and my jacket, I gave her a smirk before walking with Elijah over to the table.

Elijah pulls the seat out for me and I thanked him, I looked up and right across from me was Klaus who was giving me a look. We hadn't spoken, so I just looked away, laying the napkin on my lap.

Suddenly another compelled waitress, comes over and pours our drinks while we get our food. I began to eat and I could feel eyes on me, I looked up to see Damon looking at me before looking back at Klaus.

"Lost your appetite?" Klaus asks Stefan.

"Eat. I thought we agreed that we would leave grumpy Stefan at home." Damon says, making me smirk a little. Stefan reluctantly grabbed his knife and fork.

"That's the spirit." Klaus says, "Isn't it nice, the five of us dining together. Such a treat. Is that what you had in mind when you pulled the dagger out of my brother?"

"Well, I know what he felt about you, so I figured, the more, the merrier."

"Well, Elijah and I have had our fair share of quarrels over the centuries, but we always make it through."

"Kind of like, uh, you and Rebekah, right? Where is she, by the way? Last I checked, she was still daggered because you were afraid to face her." Stefan said to Klaus.

"If you're referring to the fact Rebekah knows I killed our mother, I've already come clean to Elijah." Klaus says, sharing a look with Elijah.

"Hey Stef, remember when you killed dad? Might want to dial down the judgement till dessert." Damon told him, and I held in a chuckle, as I drink my wine.

"What are you looking at? You killed your mother too." Stefan says and I smirked.

"Actually not just my mother but my whole family. Do you feel better about yourself now?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"We're here to make a deal, Damon. Doesn't mean we need to kiss his ass for seven courses." Stefan states, and I just rolled my eyes.

"I'm saying, we have a long evening ahead of us. Pace yourself." Damon says.

"Stefan, where is the lovely Elena tonight?" Elijah asks, making me roll my eyes again.

"I don't know, ask Damon." Stefan says, making me laugh along with Klaus.

"I'm sorry, you missed so much. Trouble in paradise." Klaus explains to the very confused Elijah.

"One more word about Elena, and uh, this dinner is over." Stefan states. Klaus places a finger in front of his mouth.

"You know what, probably best to keep Elena in the do not discuss pile."

"That's one thing I agree with tonight." I said, making me down the rest of my wine.