𝕏.

It had been a few crazy days and Axel decided it was time for me to leave Mystic Falls on a "vacation". I tried telling him that everyone needed me here, but he wasn't having it. So, right now, he was packing the car as I looked at him.

"We don't have to go." I said, and Axel gives me a look.

"I nearly lost you again in the span of a week."

"Axel, I'm fine, okay. I need to be here, what if they need me?"

"I need you to be safe. Please." Axel says, putting his hands on either side of my face.

"I need to stop the boys from doing stupid shit, Bonnie's lost her powers and Katherine's out of the tomb. I-," I was cut off by Axel kissing me and he pulls away after a while.

"Everyone will be fine, okay. This town was already turning to shit way before you got here. They can survive without you for a couple days." Axel says and I gave him a deadpanned look.

"You think they can actually survive?"

"I'm actually hurt by that statement." I hear and I turn to see Damon walking out of the house, "And for once I agree with mop head here, you need to go." I chuckled as Axel rolled his eyes.

"Damon-,"

"Go, Cyrena. We'll make do here." Damon says and I sighed.

"Are you sure?" I said, and Damon rolls his eyes.

"I've got everything under control." He says and I scoffed.

"I'm definitely not leaving." I said, and I go to walk back in but Damon stops me.

"Seriously Cyrena, we'll be fine. You need to take a breather." Damon says and I looked at him, who was looking at me seriously.

"The minute there is trouble Damon, you call me." I said, and he nods, turning me around as he opens the car door.

"Trust me, I will." Damon says and I looked at him.

"I'm not kidding Damon."

"Just get in the car Cyrena."

"Fine, fine." I said, giving up as I get in. He closes the door and he looks at me, with a smile on his face.

"I'll call you as soon as there is trouble okay."

"Okay." I said, and he smiles walking off.

"You ready to go?" Axel says and I see he was in the drivers seat. I pursed my lips looking back at the house before turning to him with a smile.

"Yeah." I said, and he smiles widely leaning over to kiss me before he starts to drive.

We had made it to Boston, I got out of the car and I looked up to see my old apartment. Memories rushed in and I couldn't help but smile as I looked up, Axel comes up beside me and we walked in together.

I quickly made my way inside and almost immediately when I walked I was tackled to the ground. I laughed already knowing who it was, I looked seeing my old best friend Jaylee making me hug her tightly.

I've known Jaylee since the 50's, I was the one who turned her and we've been best friends ever since.

"I can't believe you're actually here." Jaylee says, as we continued laying on the floor.

"I couldn't wait to be back."

"That's a lie. She wanted to stay in Mystic Falls." Axel says and I gave him the finger as I continued on the ground.

"Don't I get a little love too?" I hear and I looked up to see Bryn, making me smile.

"B!" I yelled, getting up from the floor and running over to her.