Chapter One

- Storm's POV -

It was a cold, Wednesday afternoon. It's always bad weather here, we never get the sun.. Not even in summer!

But it was January, so it was obviously going to be cold. Me and my friend Abbey were walking to our local shop.

We had our huge hoodies on, with both our hoods up. I wore my black leggings, which never fit. No clothes really fit me, I'm quite thin and small for my age. I also had my black lace up creepers on. My hoodie hiding my pale face and pastel pink hair, yes I'm a weird one... and the marks on my arms.

Abbey is always happy, she has shoulder length hair and she's a bit taller than me, even though I'm 3 years older than her. Even in the cold shitty weather she is wearing a short Lacey shirt or a skirt. She's a really nice person though, she's probably the only friend I have.

We are close, we tell each other a lot. Well it's mostly Abbey telling me all her problems and not giving me any time to discuss mine, maybe that's why I'm sad all the time.

We entered the local shop, Abbey headed straight towards the crisps. I walked to the corner of the shop and lifted two monster energy drink cans, then set them on the desk.

"Someone's in a bad mood today" The shop assistant said while laughing and scanning my drinks, I looked down.

"That'll be 3 pounds please" She said a while after, I handed her the money and walked outside to wait for Abbey.

"I got a full munch!" She laughed as she walked out of the shop and over to me, I smiled slightly.

"Look, I got crisps and so much sweets" she said opening the plastic bag to show me everything she wasted her money on, I nodded.

"Let's go sit on the wall" Abbey said pointing over to the huge white wall which separates the two estates which we live in.

We got to the wall and jumped on to the top, Abbey began eating everything in her bag.

"Okay I need to tell you what Chantelle said to me last night the bitch, she-" I never really listen to the drama that goes on with Abbey and her school friends, it's always the same. Don't get me wrong I love Abbey, she's a great friend and we have plenty of memories together, but we have nothing in common.

She likes pop

I like rock

She likes getting drunk and high

I like sleeping and crying

She likes horror movies

I like Disney movies

Nothing is the same.

"Isn't that terrible?" She said finishing her bitching session, I nodded.