Chapter Forty One

- Storm's POV -

I woke up really early, quite surprised as it was a Saturday morning. As soon as I got up I texted Luna.

"Morning, hope you're okay😚" I sent. I really hope she is..

I have nothing to do today, except worry over Luna. I was feeling artistic, so I decided to get all of my chalks, paints and colouring pencils out. I began drawing all over my bedroom walls.

"What're you doing?!" Rachel shouted over the music I was blasting, I looked down at her.

"Drawing" I said quietly, she just stared at me.

"On the wall?!" She shouted again, I nodded. She rolled her eyes and walked out. When I draw things on my wall, they make me feel happy because if I do a good job I can look at them all day and smile. It reminds me that I am free to express myself on a piece of paper whenever I need too and that's pretty special to me.

"Hey Storm, I'm okay. Going out for the day with my dad, I'll see you later. Stay strong for me bby💛" Luna wrote in her text, I smiled.

"Of course I'll be strong! But only for you. Have fun😚" I texted back, I threw my phone on my bed and got back to work.

- Luna's POV -

Dad and his girlfriend were taking me and Trevor to some forest park that has a maze and cafe, I was quite excited to get away from home for a while.

We got into the car and off we went.

"You look disgusting" Trevor said while glancing over at me from the other side of the car, I began to shiver and looked away from him, and out the window.

Dad's girlfriend was a nice woman, she didn't know much about me and Trevor but she treated us good.

"Dad why are we going to this forest park?" I asked looking over the front seat at him.

"We need to get out more Luna! All of us together!" He shouted enthusiastically, wow you've suddenly changed your state of mind.

I stuck my earphones in and plugged it to my iPod, turning the music to full volume and ignoring everyone around me.

- Storms POV -

Today is going really slow and it's getting hard to think.

Oh yeah, the weird strange thing about me I said I wouldn't tell you a while ago.. Well I think we know each other well enough now, so I'll tell you.

In most cases of being 'depressed' or having 'depression' the victim usually hears voices in their mind, but for me it's different. Instead of hearing, I SEE them. I see these huge monster-like creatures flying around my bedroom, looking at me weirdly and taunting me to hurt myself, I can see it in their eyes.

But it's not just the monsters, I also see people dying a lot. But it's not real deaths, it's just made up by my fucked up mind. When I'm in a car, I would see car accidents and huge disasters before my eyes. But nobody else would. It scares me.

This weird thing is also for good though, because sometimes I see good memories that I've experienced in the past. But I can only see them in the place that they happened.

Yes I'm weird.