Chapter Twenty Two

- Luna's POV -

It was around 1am and Abbey was fast asleep, I never sleep but I wouldn't be able to anyway with Abbeys tossing turning and snoring all at once.

Her little sisters bed was comfy enough for me, but I'd rather be lying on a leather sofa and feel safe. It's weird how I feel safe around Storm and not around Abbey. If this was a fairytale she would be the villain.

Suddenly a random flash of light appeared on the ceiling, i looked over to see Abbeys blackberry flashing red, I decided to lift it.

I unlocked it and clicked on the bbm, it was from Storm.

"Abbey I'm sorry for everything okay. I'm sorry for stealing your best friend and I'm sorry for being a bitch to you constantly, I'm really sorry😭💔x" she said in the text message, I thought for a moment.

Am I going to reply to this? I mean, I've already read the text and she'll think that Abbey is ignoring her. Then I decided to be myself.

"Storm! It's me Luna! I'm going to add you on my BBM and talk to you there okay?x" I typed quickly in case Abbey woke up, Storm read the message.

"Oh okay x"

I added her on my bbm and she excepted, then I set Abbeys phone back where I found it.

"Can I ring you?x" I asked Storm.

"If you want too xx"

I threw all the blankets over my head so Abbey wouldn't hear me, I don't think she would anyway with all that snoring.

"Storm!" I said in a loud whisper.

"Hey Luna" She said, her voice sounded defeated and like she was crying.

"Are you okay?" I asked, she sighed quietly.

"No not really, but it's fine" She said.

"No it's not fine I need you back" I said almost in tears, it was weird.

"What why?"

"Because you're the only person who knows about my problems and Abbey is such a clueless bitch, I need help" I said wiping my eyes after speaking quickly, she sighed again.

"Luna.. Go to sleep and then I'll think of something for tomorrow okay?" She said.

"Okay.."

"Night Storm" I said.

"Sweet dreams Luna"

She then hung up.

I peeked out of the blankets and over to Abbey's bed, she was still conked out. I sat up and looked at all the Disney teddy bears at the bottom of the bed I was sleeping in. There were so many of the 101 Dalmatians, they were really cute.

I curled up with chilly and let my tears hit his fluffy hat, and after a while I drifted off to sleep..