Chapter Eight

- Storm's POV -

I feel extremely alone without Abbey around, I don't even go outside at all anymore (except for school) not even my bedroom.

"Guess who's on their way homee!xx -Abbey" My heart jumped as I read her text message, finally! I'm not gonna be alone!

I began to get ready for Abbey coming back home, I blasted Paramore and danced around my room.

"Turn that shit down!" Mum shouted from her room, I turned it up louder.

"Storm! Abbey is here!" Rachel said while hitting my door, I sprinted down the stairs and to the door.

"Abbey!" I shouted while hugging her, she smiled at me.

"I'm so happy to be back o-m-g" She said in her usual annoying voice, I laughed.

I walked outside and sat on the wooden bench in my front garden.

"What's your dad's house like then?" I asked.

"It's lovely, oh and! I made a new friend!" She shouted.

"Ah that's nice" I said sarcastically.

"Her hair is purple, she reminded me of you somehow" She laughed, I looked up.

"So how far away is this place that your dad lives in?" I asked.

"An hour and a half maybe? Something like that" She said getting up from the bench and dusting off some dirt from her skirt, I nodded.

Abbeys dog came running into my front garden, she lifted him up and began cuddling him.

"I missed you so much! Yes I did!" She said in a babyish voice, I don't understand why all humans change their voice when they're speaking to babies or animals.. It's so weird.

"Well I'm gonna go for a walk.." I said quietly getting of the seat and walking out of the garden.

"Wait! I'm coming too" Abbey said as she lifted her dog and followed me, I sighed.

I like going on walks alone because it's peaceful and I don't have to listen to bitching all the time.

We live in the quiet part of the estate, it's filled with the elderly. But the other side has all the tramps and dicks who drink every night and think they're cool, when they are clearly not.

"I'd like to go alone.. Please" I murmured, she stopped walking and stood in silence.

"Fine."