Chapter Four

- Storms POV -

A week went past, quite slowly. Everyday coming home from school and seeing Abbey sitting in her front garden with her head hanging low.

I'd always invite her in and give her some strawberry milk, my favourite. I'm always there for her, even though she knows nothing about how I'm feeling all the time. I don't really know how I'm feeling to be honest.

But I have a really big secret, no body knows.. Not even my family or Abbey. And I'm not telling you either, so you can stop asking.

The day had came for Abbeys dad to move away, Abbey was going with him for the first week, then she would be back with her mum the week after.

"Bye Storm, I'll ring you as soon as I get to our new house" Abbey said as she hugged me, I smiled bravely.

"You'll be okay, don't worry" I said quietly, she nodded and got into the black car with all her suitcases. As soon as they drove off I put my hood up, hands in my pockets.. And began walking.

Now I realise I have no one, even though I didn't really have anyone to express my feelings too in the first place, but now I'm completely alone. I sighed while kicking stones around the parking spaces behind my house.

"Hey Storm!" Someone shouted from the top of the hill, oh great.. It's Mark. When I was little I had a friend called Sarah, we were really close and Mark used to bully her a lot. But I'm weak and stupid, so I never done anything to stop him.

"Wow why is your hair pink, are you a cotton candy now?" He said as he approached me, I looked up in disgust.

"I like pink hair, so I dyed it" I said sharply, he raised an eyebrow. I began walking away with my head down.

"Well bye" He said cheekily, what a cunt.

I ran home and up to my bedroom. I kicked off my shoes and pulled off my hoodie which revealed the torn skin across my arm. I have really bad anger issues and I take it out on myself a lot.. But I made a promise, and I'm going to stick by that.

About two years ago when I began to feel.. Sad. I promised myself I would never use blades against my skin, and I'm going to keep that promise no matter what happens. But I'll only keep that promise if I have someone to lean on and trust when I'm alone, but right now I have no one..

Right now I'm staying strong for nobody, which is stupid and pointless. Abbey didn't even know I was fighting for my life. It's basically me vs me in life.

Not to mention the bullies at school who hate on me for no reason, I try to block them out to the best of my ability but it's really hard when I'm constantly being called a 'skinny bitch' and 'a tramp'. I'll be okay though, I hope.